Epilogue

*5 years later*

Naina's POV

I come out of the bathroom after a shower and see the most adorable sight in front of me.

Karan is sleeping with both our kids on his either side. All three of them are sleeping in the same manner.

Mouth slightly parted, arms sprawled wide. They truly are his kids.

I shook my head with a smile and started getting ready.

I look at the time and then wake Ansh up.

I caress his hair softly and kiss his head.

"Wake up Ansh. School ka time ho rha hai."

(Its time for school.)

He whined and turned. I smiled and picked him up in my arms.

"Hmm. Mera good bacha. Chalo utho. Go freshen up and brush your teeth."

(My good bachha. Come on wake up.)

I said and he dragged himself to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, I prepare their breakfast.

When I come back Ansh is all ready to be bathed.

I give him his breakfast and then wake Karan up.

"Karan uthiye. Bache late ho jaayenge school ke liye."

(Karan wake up. Kids would get late for school.)

I started going back to do my work when I was pulled down on his chest.

"Dhang se uthaogi toh uth jaaunga."

(I will wake if you wake me up properly.)

He mumbled and I bit my lip. Smiling mischievously I leaned in. He closed his eyes waiting for the kiss and I bit his nose instead.

He hissed and I giggled. He narrowed his eyes at me and I ran away before he could catch me.

I woke Navya and got her ready. Today is her first day at school.

Why are these kids growing up so fast? It seems like just yesterday when she was born. When Karan held her in his arms and cried for the first time.

Me and Karan went together to drop them to school.

Ansh went normally but Navya looked at her papa teary eyed who himself was ready to cry.

"Papa yahi hai princess. Go inside and khud saari masti karna. Ok? Papa yahi wait krenge."

(Papa is here princess. Have lots of fun. Papa is waiting here.)

He said and she hugged him tightly and asked.

"Plomish?"

"Promise."

She went inside with the teacher and we sat at the reception just like we promised.

Three hours later she came back bouncing happily with all the other kids in a line.

She saw us and her smile broadened. She came running straight into Karan's arms.

Ok? I am jealous.

Karan seemed to have read my thoughts and pulled me closer whispering into my ear.

"Don't be jealous."

Karan's POV

Life with Naina and Ansh was amazing. Just when I thought I couldn't have asked for more, we found out that Naina was pregnant.