10.

Aisha's POV

I hugged him tightly and he cried hiding his face in my neck.

"It doesn't matter if you are his blood or not. You are always going to be his son. And I am sure he must be really proud of you today. Aaj wo jaha bhi ho unhe apne dono beton pr naaz hoga Akshant."

(Wherever he might be he would be proud of his sons.)

I said after some time. He looked at me intensely and slowly leaning in.

I let him do whatever he wanted because I knew he needed it. And I wanted to give him whatever he needed.

That night was the first time we made love after I conceived Ishan.

Like every other time it was slow and passionate but unlike other times there was something between both of us.

The look in his eyes told a different story.

Something changed after that night. Though we did not get intimate after that but something changed.

He started coming home early, our eye contacts started getting longer. Our conversations got longer and he shared his secrets and his feelings which he buried inside him after his father's death with me.

We were emotionally closer now.

Ishan was three months old and was growing very fast.

I wanted time to stop here so that I can stay here forever.

One thing I was hundred percent sure of. I was in love with my husband and there was no going back now.

And the fact that I had limited time with him and Ishan scared me.

I was standing at the entrance of our room and saw Ishan and Akshant playing with each other. Both of them looked so happy and a smile formed on my face.

I started moving towards them. But the more I moved to them the more they got away from me.

I kept walking and walking and they kept going away from me. It seemed like I didn't exist for them. I shouted for them.

"Akshant!"

"Ishan!"

I woke up with a gasp a looked around me.

Akshant was sleeping on his stomach with his face towards me. His hand around my stomach.

I carefully removed his hand and went to Ishan's cot. I was sweating heavily.

I took Ishan in my arms and kissed all over his face. I hugged him close to my heart.

"I love you. I love you so much."

Tears fell from my eyes and I kept hugging him for a long time.

"Aisha?"

I heard Akshant calling me and turned back with Ishan still in my arms.

He got confused and came beside me.

"Did he wake up in the middle?"

He asked as he rubbed his back from one hand while the other was around me.

I didn't say anything and just looked at him with tears.

Akshant's POV 

Her eyes were glistening with tears. I took Ishan from her arms and put him into his cot. I kissed his head and then looked at her.

I sighed and pulled her with me in the balcony.

I sat on the sofa with her beside me and pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly.

She broke down in my arms and sobbed like a baby.

I rubbed her back and massaged her hair.

"Shh! Now tell me. What happened?"

I cupped her cheeks and she looked at me with innocent tear filled eyes.

"I am scared Akshant. Scared to leave you. Scared to leave Ishan. He is...he is my baby. Mai kaise rahungi uske bina. Aapke bina. When I signed for this I didn't know that it is going to be this difficult. I didn't know I would fall in love with everyone here. Mujhe aadat ho gyi iss sabki Akshant. I can't even imagine a life where I will not wake up with you next to me or where Neel is not there to irritate me with his jokes ya jaha raat ko mujhe Ishan ki wajah se na uthna pade. All this scares me. I wish I could stay with you forever Akshant. I wish we could be real."

(How will I live without him. Without you. I got habitual of this. Or where I do not have to wake up because of Ishan.)

I smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Toh isme problem kya hai? And aren't we already real? And who said you are going anywhere?"

(Then what is the problem?)

She looked at me confused and mumbled something but I heard it.

"Lekin wo contract?"

(But that contract?)

"Kaunsa contract?"

(Which contract?)

I asked with a smile and she asked.

"The one we signed before our marriage. The contract Akshant."

She said as if trying to make me remember.

"Achha wo. Wo toh kabka terminate ho chuka."

(Oh that. That has long been terminated.)

She looked at me shocked.

"Lekin-"

(But-)

"I told you. Ab mai apni rani ko kahi nhi jaane dunga."

(I won't let my queen go anywhere now.)

I said and she looked at me shocked. She suddenly launched herself in my arms and I chuckled balancing her.

She then suddenly pulled back and looked at me frowning.

"Lekin aapne contract terminate kyu kiya?"

(Why did you terminate the contract?)

"I can't let my wife away from me now can I? Aur phir its your fault."

I said looking at her accusingly.

"My fault? Kaise?"

(How?)

I smiled and nuzzled my nose into hers.

"You made fall for you so damn hard that I couldn't even think of getting back to where I was."

Her eyes shone with tears. This time happy ones.

She again hugged me tightly and mumbled in my chest.

"I love you so much Akshant. So much that I can't even imagine a life without you and Ishan in it."

I kissed her head and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too."

She looked up at me and whispered.

"I love you."

I smiled knowing what she wanted and whispered while leaning near her lips.

"I love you too."

With that we joined our lips in a slow and searing kiss.

The night we made slow love to each other under the stars. The night marked the beginning of a new and happy life. A life with only love and happiness.
**************************************
This was the last chapter. Epilogue is left.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️