3.

Aisha's POV

Taking the pen that he passed I signed the contract. No, actually it was my life that I signed off. Because I knew my life would never be same after this.

Mr. Malhotra transferred the first 25% of amount in front of me. I received the message and left from there in his car which he insisted on.

"You are my fiancee now. Get used to this."

He had said. I am sitting in my bedroom right now. Naisha would be back home any minute.

I don't know how am I even going to tell Naisha about this. I can't tell her the truth. She is going to be so hurt.

I will have to make up a story. A believable one.

The door bell rang indicating that she was here. I opened the door and a smile instantly came to my face looking at her grinning face.

She bounced inside happily telling me about her day. I served her food with a smile while listening to her rants.

After finishing her food she got busy on her phone while I cleaned the dishes.

I heard the doorbell ring and I asked Naisha to look.

"Di!"

I heard her scared voice a few seconds later. Leaving the dishes I rushed
out and saw those men again.

"Naisha andar jaa."

(Go inside.)

She looked at me and I gave her a stern look. She went inside and those men said.

"Madamji kya iraada hai. Paise dengi ya..."

(What are your intentions. Will you give money or...)

He didn't complete the sentence. I fished out my laptop and sat on the sofa making them confused.

"Aapka bank account details denge?"

(Give me your bank account details?)

The man was confused by complied nonetheless. In another five minutes his phone pinged and he looked at me wide eyed.

"Ye itne paise kaha se mile?"

(How did you get so much money?)

"Doesn't matter. Aaj ke baad mere aur meri behen ke aas paas bhi nhi dikhne chahiye aap aur aapke log."

(Don't come near me or my sister from now on.)

He nodded and then all of them left.

"Di?"

I turned back to lock at Naisha. I quickly closed the laptop and smiled at her but seemed like she heard everything.

"Itne paise kaise aaye aapke paas?"

(How did you get so much money?)

"Tu wo dab chhod. Bas ab ye log hume dobara kabhi tang nhi karenge."

(Leave that. These people will not disturb us anymore.)

She continued to look at me and for the first time in my life I saw doubt in her eyes. Doubt about me.

I sighed knowing that I have to tell her.

"Naisha. Meri baat dhyan se sunna."

(Listen to me.)

I said and held her hands.

"I am getting married."

She blinked and asked.