4.

Akanksha's POV

Time flies by like sand. Its been three months since me and Samarth have first met.

Three months since we said yes to our marriage and just one day since we are married.

Yes! We got married yesterday. Today we completed all the rituals from both the sides and now, I am sitting in our room, on our marital bed, with a veil over my head, waiting for my newly wedded husband.

Husband! The word itself gives me butterflies. And the fact that I have a huge crush on my husband is another reason.

Have you ever had a crush on someone and then realised that Oh! He is mine! I feel that right now. The feeling of him being mine and only mine makes me feel-so happy and giddy at the same time.

I heard a knock on the door and my heart skipped a beat unknowingly.

The door opened and then locked.

My palms felt sweaty. I rubbed my palms against the saree and clutched the saree tightly in my fists.

I felt him sitting in front of me. 

He slowly removed the veil from my head. I look at him to find him smiling softly. He had a strange emotion in his eyes. An emotion that made me feel shy.

I looked down while smiling shyly.

"Aapko knock krne ki zarurat nhi thi. Ye aapka hi room hai."

(You didn't have to knock. This is your room.)

I mumbled and he smiled and caressed my cheeks.

"Nhi. Ye hamara room hai. Iss room mai ab mere alawa tum bhi ho. And I need your permission before entering."

(No. This is our room. You are also here.)

He kissed my head and I felt like the luckiest girl.

"Come on. Let's get changed."

He said and pulled me along. 

"Tum aaram se room mai change krlo. I'll be in the bathroom. Bahar se lock kr dena."

(You change here comfortably. Lock it from outside.)

He said and went to the bathroom after taking his clothes.

Can he get anymore perfect! I sighed dreamily and looked at the door of the bathroom.

I giggled like a love sick teenager and started changing my clothes.

After changing I knocked on the door and said.

"Aap bahar aa skte hai."

(You can come out.)

He came out and smiled at me.

We then looked at the bed which was decorated so beautifully. He cleared his throat and mumbled.

"I'll clean it."

His ears were a bit red. Is he blushing? Aww! He looks so cute! 

I bit my lip and started helping him clean the bed.

After we were done, Samarth picked up a pillow and said.

"Tum bed pr so jaao. I'll take the couch."

(You take the bed.)

He started moving to the couch and I held his hand.

"Iski koi zarurat nhi hai. Husband hai aap mere Samarth. Mujhe aapke saath bed share krne mai koi problem nhi hai."