Epilogue

*8 years later*

Aisha's POV 

I heard giggling voices from behind the curtain. I smiled to myself when I saw their little feet from the curtain.

"Nia! Arya! Kaha ho dono? Mujhe dikh hi nhi rhe?"

(Where are you both? Why can't I see you?)

"Boo!"

"Ahh! Arre! Kaha the tum dono?"

(Where were you?)

They jumped out excitedly from the curtain trying to scare me and I pretended to be scared and they laughed.

"Hum uss palde ke peeche the taiji. Aap dhund hi nhi paaye. Alya di ka idea tha."

(We were behind that curtain. You couldn't find us. It was Arya di's idea.)

The little troublemaker said giggling and I pulled her in my arms and tickled her.

Arya is my 3 year old daughter and Nia is Neel's two and half year old daughter.

The two are big trouble makers when together.

"Nia! Nia!"

Nia quickly hid behind me as her mother came shouting her name in anger.

"Bahar aao taiji ke peeche se. Pura din ghar mai bandariya ki tarah phudakti rehti hai. Milk finish kyu nhi hua abhi tak."

(Come out. Jumps around the house like a monkey whole day. Why is the milk not finished yet.)

Nia whined behind me and said.

"Mujhe nhi pasand. Wo yukk hai."

(I don't like it. Its yukk.)

I smiled and said.

"Jaane de na. Plain doodh kaha pasand aata hai bachho ko."

(Leave it. Kids don't like plain milk.)

"Di! Aap har baar uski side le lete ho. Kabhi milk finish nhi krti ye ladki. Tumne strong banna hai ya nhi."

(You always take her side. She never finishes her milk. You don't want to become strong.)

Naisha said glaring at Nia who snuggled more into me.

Naisha was 23 when Neel proposed her saying that he couldn't keep his feelings inside him and stay away from her anymore.

She was shocked at first but shied away and has said that she loved him too.

And four years fast forward they are parents to this lovely, little, naughty baby.

"Koi baat nhi. Taiji ka pyaara baby hai na. Come on milk finish kro."

(No problem. You are my lovely baby. Come on finish it.)

I said taking the glass from Naisha. Nia whined and made a face but drank it in one gulp.

I kissed her cheek and said.

"Mera pyara baby.".

She grinned widely and skipped off with Arya.

Me and Naisha were in the living room with the girls playing their own games when Ishan came running in with his school bag.

He threw his school bag on the sofa and the two girls ran to jump on him.

"Ishan! Kapde badlo pehle."

(Change your clothes.)

I dragged him to the room and he ran down again after changing his clothes.