8.

Aisha's POV

I can't believe that it is actually true. I am pregnant. I have a baby inside me.

As soon as I was allowed to meet my family Neel jumped on me.

"Congratulations bhabhi."

I chuckled at this manchild and thanked him. He was then peeled off from me.

"Can I meet my wife now?"

I heard Akshant and a blush involuntarily formed on my cheeks.

Let me tell you a little secret. I have developed a little, very little crush on my husband.

"Are you okay?"

I heard his concerned whisper and looked up at him. We were alone in the room.

I slowly nodded and he continued to look at me.

His eyes flickered down to my belly and then back to my eyes. He cleared his throat and looked away.

I held his hand and pressed it to my flat stomach. He looked at me and released a wavered breath.

And in the next second I was in his arms. We were in each other's embrace for a long time.

He pulled back a little flustered and said.

"Umm... I'll ummm... I'll get the money transferred."

My smile fell and I held his hand.

"I don't want it."

He looked at me and said.

"We had a contract."

I closed my eyes and looked at him after taking a deep breath.

"Thode time ke liye can we forget that we had a contract. Jab tak ye nhi aata. I want a normal pregnancy. Please."

(Till he doesn't come.)

I don't know why I said that. Maybe because I wanted to experience his care and love without any contract between us. Maybe because I was slowly starting to fall in love with him.

"Please!"

I whispered and he gulped. Slowly pulling me into his arms he muttered.

"Okay."

I hugged him tightly and felt his kiss the side of my head.

I was discharged a few hours later and we went home.

The next morning I woke up and went down after getting ready.

I was surprised to see Naisha standing there with a huge grin on her face. At first I thought I was dreaming. But then she launched herself into my arms and I realised she was actually here.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her head multiple times.

"Tu yaha kaise aayi?"

(How are you here?)

I asked her trying to control my tears.

"Mujhe milne toh aana hi tha jab mujhe pata chala ki mai mausi banne wali hu lekin phir jiju ka wo chhuchhundar bhai mujhe lene hi aa gaya ki ab mai yahi rahungi aapke saath."

(I had to come to meet you when I got to know I was going to he a mausi but then jiju's stupid brother came to pick me and  I'm going to stay here only.)

She said excitedly and I laughed and hugged her.

We talked for so many hours and then she finally slept feeling tired of the whole day.