7.

Sanaya's POV

It had been three months since we have started shooting. Thankfully we didn't have any mature scenes after that one.

I couldn't face him properly without feeling awkward for two days.

Also, we have now started to become friends. I know it sound a little impossible and let me tell you it was him who proposed the idea of us becoming friends.

The time we spent off set and get to know each other is my favourite part.

Also, about Raghav and Priya, well, let me show you what happened.

A fews weeks back me and Karan reached the studio at the same time as usual. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

We went inside together but were surprised because Raghav and Priya both were absent from the set.

I went towards Priya's vanity and knowing that it won't be locked I opened it and entered in and the scene in front of me left me shocked.

Priya was caged between Raghav and the wall and they were kissing each other wildly.

I turned back horrified and bumped into Karan.

I looked at him and he looked back at me with a smirk and God knows why I blushed.

We quickly rushed out from there leaving the two in privacy. 

I literally ran from there.

"Kaha bhaag rhi ho? Come one its ok. Besides yahi toh you guys wanted right?"

(Where are you running?)

He said chuckling and I blushed deeper.

"You are blushing Sanaya!"

He teased and I hit his chest and mumbled a 'shut up' to which he laughed.

Also, one thing that that has changed is that he has started flirting with me. A lot. Everytime we are not shooting and our eyes would meet he would wink or smile flirtily at me.

Also, he has started to get a little touchy. Even when not shooting.

And everytime he does any such thing my heart would flutter and a red hue would cover my cheeks involuntarily.

I might or might not have developed a slight crush on him. Just a small one though. Yeah!

'Keep telling yourselves that.'

I was walking towards the set when I felt an arm drape around my shoulder.

"Hi."

He gave me his charming smile and I swooned a little. Just a little.

Priya saw us coming like that and raised her eyebrow at me mischievously. Yeah! She knows about my little crush on him and she is hell bent on making me confess that it is not just crush but actually love which we were hiding since school time.

Oh and about her and Raghav, the two are dating now. I am so happy for them. She literally has him wrapped around her finger. Earlier he used to be the tough boss but now he is a soft and caring boyfriend.

How sweet! Wish I could have something like that.

"Mere baare mai soch rhi ho?"

(Thinking about me?)

Karan whispered near my ear in a teasing tone.

"Jee nhi. Don't flatter yourself too much."

(No.)