2.

Abhiraj's POV

I looked at dadi shocked. That's not what I meant. I sat in front of her on my knees and held her hands.

"Aap bura kyu maan rhe ho. Mera wo matlab nhi tha. Mai bas ye keh rha hu ki mai kisi aisi ladki se shaadi nhi krna chahta jisse maine aajtak dekha bhi nhi hai."

(Why are you getting offended. I didn't mean that. I was just saying that I don't want to marry a girl I have never seen in my life.)

"Toh dekh le na. Mana kisne kia hai. Jab tu kahega tab gaao chal lenge. Tum dono mil bhi lena."

(Then see her. Who denied. Whenever you'll say we will visit. You can meet her.)

I sigh knowing very well that if I deny she is going to pull up another blackmailing card.

"Thik hai. Lekin agar mujhe wo pasand nhi aayi toh?"

(Ok. But what if I don't like her?)

"Aisa nhi hoga. Mujhe pura yakeen hai ki wo bhut pasand aayegi tujhe."

(It won't happen. I am sure you'll like her.)

She said caressing my hair with a smile. We talked for some more time and then I went to my room.

I opened my book to study but couldn't focus. I can't believe that I was engaged all this while and no one bothered to tell me.

I mean what if I loved someone or had a girlfriend?

I shake my head. Ok now I have to prepare for the meet with my so called fiancee.

I am going to be so rude to her that she herself will deny to get married to me. Haa! Perfect plan.

* Kitna innocent hai bechara. Isse pata nhi ki author iska koi bhi plan successful nhi hone degi.😎*

I go to my parents' room to ask them if they knew about my so called engagement.

"Aap logo ko pata tha that I have a fiancee?"

I asked not beating around the bush and the two looked at each other and then at me. Mumma sighed and nodded.

"Haan pata tha. Lekin hume ye bhi pata tha ki hum tumhe kabhi iss cheez ke liye force nhi arenge. Lekin mummyji ko toh tum jaante ho. Saalo pehle papaji ne wada kia tha apne dost ko. Aur wo chahti hai uss wade ko pura krna. Abhi beta hum tujhe force nhi krenge lekin ek baar usse milne me koi harz nhi hai."

(Yes we did. But we knew we would never force you. But you know about mummyji. Papaji promised years back. And she wants to fulfil the promise. We won't force you but there's no harm in meeting.)

She said explaining me and I looked at her for a moment and then went to my room.

Don't worry mumma. I will meet her and she herself will deny to this marriage.

I smirk at my plan.

Dadi was so excited to visit her village after so long that within a week I was asked to take leave and we were all set to go there.

Anahita's POV

There is a permanent blush on my face since the moment amma has announced the news of dadu's childhood friend's family visiting us.

Yes! My fiance is coming. I am finally going to meet him. 

There are so many questions in my mind. How does he look? Will he like me? Is he happy with this relationship?

I am so excited so meet him. 

I have been thinking of how I will talk to him and what I will talk about.