3.

Rudra's POV

She nods smiling and she move towards the rickshaw stands.

We sit in facing each other.

She looks anywhere but me. I know she is feeling a little awkward because it is.

Just sitting quite and looking at someone is awkward.

So I start a conversation.

"So? Tell me something about yourself."

She looks at me and I shrug.

"We are travel buddies now. I guess."

She smiles and then says.

"Naam toh aapko pata hi hai mera. About work. I run a dance school. Bacho ko classical dance sikhati hu."

(You know my name. I teach classical dance to children.)

"You dance really beautiful."

I smile and she smiles back. Her cheeks redden a little and she tucks her hair behind her ear mumbling a 'thank you'.

Gosh! She is so cute.

"Aap bataiye."

(You tell.)

"Kya jaana hai aapko?"

(What do you want to know?)

"Kuch bhi. Jo aap batana chahe."

(Anything. You want to tell.)

"Hmm. Naam toh you know. Kaam aaj start kr rha hu as Programme Designer. Baaki aisa kuch khaas hai nhi zindagi mai."

(You know the name. Work I am starting today. Nothing else is special.)

She giggles and I chuckle. We continue talking till we reach the station.

I get off the rickshaw and hold out a hundred rupee note to the rickshaw driver.

"Kya saab subha subha 100 ka chhuta kaha se laaye. Inn sabke bhi denge tab bhi pure nhi honge."

(What sir where will I get 100 change now. Even if you give theirs I won't get it.)

He says and look if I have any 10-20 rupee notes.

"Its ok. Maine de dia. Come."

(I gave.)

Bhavya says and I thank her.

"Ek tip du. Agar rickshaw se travel krna hai toh hamesha keep change with you. Ye rickshaw wale kabhi jaldi se khula nhi karenge."

(One tip. If you travel from rickshaw keep change. These people will never give you change easily.)

She says very seriously and I too nod equally serious. And then we burst out laughing.

We check in the station and wait for the train.

Luckily we found the seats.

She looks at the time and sighs happily.

"Aaj time se pahuch jaaungi."

(I will reach on time today.)

We sit quiet for some time and then she says.

"Waise aap hai kaha se? You said you are not from Delhi."

(Where are you from?)

"Ajmer. Rajasthan."

She looks at me and smiles.