4.

Bhavya's POV

A month has passed since Rudra has moved in our neighbourhood and since we became friends.

My little crush on him has only increased by time and I am sure that it is not only just a crush now.

I have started developing feelings for him.

During this month he has become utterly shameless and extremely flirty.

He would casually throw his arm around my shoulder and pull me close or hold my hand in pretext of crowd.

Everytime he does something like this my dil goes mmmmm. Literally. If someone would hear my heartbeat at the moment he would say that I am having a heart attack.

He says he loves to tease me to see that blush.

We were sitting in the metro when a group of 'elite' people entered the train and sat opposite us.

Rudra's POV

She was looking at the people in front of us and rolled her eyes.

"I hate such people."

I looked at her to elaborate and she said.

"Ye rich, elite class people. Mujhe bilkul nhi pasand. They think they are some kinds of Gods. Ye kuch bhi kare inhe maaf hai just because they are rich and have money."

(I don't like them. They do whatever and they are forgiven.)

"Har koi same nhi hota."

(Not everyone is the same.)

"I know. But ab tak jitne aise logo se paala pada hai experience same hi raha hai. So I prefer staying away from them."

(But my experience with these people has not been good.)

Whoa man! Ye toh tere love ki band bajayegi.

I didn't know what to say so I just smiled.

Her station came and she got off waving me a bye with that cute smile on her face.

Fuck man! I am doomed. Ye ladki mujhe puri tarah pagal kr chuki hai. I love her so much.

Bhavya's POV

I got free from classes and dialed Rudra. He said he was at the station.

I also move from there and reach the station. He as usual is already there.

But today he is not alone.

There is a woman beside him. And they are laughing and talking happily.

"Hi."

I say to them and he turns still laughing.

"Hi. Tanisha she is Bhavya. The one I was talking about and Bhavya ye Tanisha hai. Hamare office mai new employee. She gets off a station before us."

(New employee in our office.)

I smile and greet her. The metro comes and we get inside.

He as usual wraps his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer.

But this time I did not shy away or smile. My eyes are on that woman.

She is beautiful no doubt. Her expressions changed and she frowned as Rudra pulled me closer.

"You guys dating?"

She asked and Rudra looked at me and chuckled.

"Na na. We are very good friends."