7.

Aisha's POV

The next morning I woke up alone. Clutching the sheets to myself I looked around the room.

He was no where. Taking a deep breath I got up with the sheet wrapped around my body.

I entered the bathroom and dropped the sheet switching on warm shower.

Last night was... I don't know how to explain it. It was better than what I had expected it to be. I had imagined him to be rough but he was anything but that.

I came out wearing a bathrobe. I am actually surprised because he already has a bathrobe of my size.

I went to the closet and not so surprisingly my clothes and stuff was already there. When did he do this?

I got ready in a simple suit and went down.

Neel was sitting there. He smiled at me and we had our breakfast.

"Umm Mr. Malhotra kaha hai?"

(Where is Mr. Malhotra?)

I asked him and he looked at me.

"Bhai toh office gye."

(He went to office.)

He said with his mouthful of poha.

I nodded and we continued with our breakfast.

The rest of the day went by me trying to pass my time.

I recieved Naisha's call and that's how I spent two hours talking to her.

Neel as usual came back earlier. I smiled and greeted him.

"Dinner?"

I asked him and he shook his head saying he was not hungry.

"I made cheesecake."

He stopped and turned around with a wide grin. I chuckled and he twirled me around with a huge grin.

"Neel!"

Mr. Malhotra yelled angrily. His fists and jaw were clenched. He was glaring at Neel.

He took fast strides towards us and pulled me into his chest and glared at Neel.

"Get lost."

Neel ran to his room at once and he then looked to me.

"Stay away from him."

"Huh!?"

I looked at him confused.

"From Neel? Par kyu? Kya hua? Mr. Malhotra?"

(But why? What happened?)

"Akshant!"

"What?"

"My name is Akshant. Call me that."

I was confused. Why was he behaving like this.

"But-"

"Kyu? You can call him by his name but not me. I am your husband Aisha."

(Why?)

He said pulling me closer to him leaving no space between our bodies.

Something clicked in me and I realised why he was doing this. He was jealous. Of his own brother.

I tried to control but the laughter escaped my lips.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You are jealous."

"What the fuck!?"