8.

Bhavya's POV

The next day our roka ceremony was held. Only close family members were there.

Papa had invited buaji because she is the only real sibling he has.

Rudra's bhaiya and bhabhi were on video call since bhabhi was in her ninth month and could not come.

I was surprised because Rudra had got the kangan made of my size in just a day but then paisa bolta hai.

Me and Rudra were sitting on the sofa and our parents were doing the ritual.

The shagun was exchanged and we were finally rokafied.

"Ab tum meri girlfriend se meri fiancee ho chuki ho. Soon to be Mrs Rudra Malhotra."

(Now you are my fiancee.)

Rudra whispered leaning towards my ear and I looked down blushing.

"Sabr jiju. Thode mahino mai waise bhi hamari pyari behna aapki hone wali hai. Phir kaha yaad aayenge hum inhe. Tab tak hamare paas chhod do."

(Patience jiju. My lovely sister is going to be yours in a few months. Then she won't remember us. Leave her with us till then.)

Aditya, buaji's son, who is two years younger than me teased us.

I smacked his arm and he teased me.

"Oyee hoyee! Look at you di. Kaise blush kr rhi hai."

(How you are blushing.)

"Chup! Maar khaayega."

(Shut up! I will kill you.)

I glare at him but it doesn't bother him and he continue to tease us.

Rudra's POV

Everyone is very happy with our alliance.

Bhabhi has been scolding me saying that I couldn't wait for some time so that she could also have come there and seen my fiancee.

It took a lot of convincing and around 5 pizza treats to manofy her.

Since mumma papa were here for two more day they decided they would go back after finalising our marriage dates.

So the priest was called and were given two dates to select from.

One was after three months and the other was after 8 months.

It was obvious which date I would choose, so we finalised the first one after taking Bhavya and her family's consent.

We are getting married in three months.

The sad part is my mother wants to take me back to Ajmer.

I didn't want to leave Bhavya but I know that it is important. 

There is going to be a lot of work. And since bhabhi is pregnant bhai won't be available much.

On the day we were leaving she and uncle aunty came visited our house.

I was doing the last minute packing seeing if I kept everything or not.

She was looking at me without saying anything. 

I didn't look at her knowing that I might fall weak and would not want to go.

In such a small time we have grown so habitual of each other that staying without each other seems impossible.

"I think I've kept everything."

I mumbled collecting all my bags at one side.

I finally looked at her. She was looking at me biting her lip.