3.

Happy Chhoti Diwali to everyone!!❤️
**************************************
Kushagra's POV

I reached the place and rang the bell.

The door was opened by a servant who took my bags.

I was welcomed by everyone but my eyes searched for her.

I felt as if she was here and was looking at me and I turned around.

There she was. Standing in her favourite pyjamas and spaghetti top looking cute and effortlessly beautiful as she always did.

I just looked at her. She looked exactly like she did an year ago just some minor changes.

She was looking at me as if I trying to understand who I was.

This is what my life had become now.

I was now a stranger to my own WIFE!

Yes! She is my wife. My Maira. She is Mrs. Amaira Kushagra Gupta. We have been married for two years now.

The marriage she didn't remember, the husband she didn't remember and the-

My thoughts were broken when papaji introduced me to her.

I smiled sadly. I was being introduced to my own wife.

She gave me a small smile not wanting to look rude to her father's business partner.

And then! I heard her voice after one whole year.

"Hello."

She said in her ever sweet voice and I inhaled sharply.

Only I knew how I controlled myself from pulling her in my arms and kissing her hard. I missed her so fucking much.

"H-hello."

I breathe out in a choked voice which she found weird because she frowned.

We were just looking at each other. She with curiosity and I with love and longing.

Sensing the tension between us, mummyji spoke.

"Amu! Beta inhe guest room dikha do."

(Show him the guest room.)

She looked at her mother confused.

"Hamara saath mai ek project hai aur wo ho jaane tak he will stay with us."

(We have a project together so till it is done he will stay with us.)

Papaji explained to which she made an 'o' face. 

She nodded and then looked at me. She motioned me to follow her and started walking.

I followed her till the guest room. She opened the door and entered inside. I entered in after her.

She looked at me awkwardly as if trying to think what to say.

"Umm-ye aapka room hai?"

(This is your room?)

She said which sounded more like a question. I smiled slightly and nodded.

My gaze went to her stomach for a brief moment and I started thinking about-

"Kuch chahiye aapko?"

(Do you want something?)

She asked me maybe sensing my gaze and shook her head trying to gulp away the lump in my throat.

She suddenly close her eyes and a pained expression formed on her face. And the next moment, she looked at me wide eyed and ran away from there.

I stood there trying to understand what happened.