8.

Chavvi's POV

I received his message to meet him outside in an hour. Sending him an ok I got up to get ready.

I am really excited. This is going to be our first proper date. 

I took out the saree and changed into it. It looked so beautiful. The color is so pretty and it suits my skin tone so well.

The blouse is a low cut at the back and was tied by strings. I needed Nitya's help for that.

The girl teases a lot. The whole time she helped me get ready she gave me teasing looks.

Finally I am ready. I let my hair loose parted side ways. I applied minimal makeup with just kajal, liner, and my favourite shade of lipstick.

I completed my look with long and sleek earrings with a sleek pendant.

I turned to look at Nitya and she did an 'oyee hoyee' action.

I look at the time. Its almost an hour now.

I take my clutch and go out biding her a bye.

I move out of the house and see his car parked there.

But he wasn't there. I asked the driver where he was and he told me that Sushant sent him to fetch me.

Just then I received Sushant's message.

"Driver bheja hai. Come quick."

I smiled and sat in the car. 

I reached the place in about 45 minutes and got out the car.

I was looking around for Sushant when I received his message.

"Reception pr check in kro. Your name."

I smiled and went to the reception and did as he instructed.

The receptionist nodded and a helper escorted me towards the place he had booked for us.

The helper left me near an open area. It was pitch dark.

Just then lights were switched on exposing a path covered with rose petals. It was leading to a table which was set up in a very beautiful and romantic set up.

I was admiring the setup.

"Kaisa laga?"

(How is it?)

Someone whispered near my ear and I jumped at the sudden entry.

Sushant was looking at me with a soft smile. He was wearing a shirt matching with my saree.

"Bhut sundar. Thank you for all this."

(Very beautiful.)

"Abhi toh shuruwaat hai. Just enjoy."

(Its just the beginning.)

He held my hand and kissed my knuckles.

We walked towards the table holding our hands.

He pulled the chair for me and I smiled gratefully.

He then sat in front of me and we ordered our food.

We had our food not talking much. There was comfortable silence. We were just looking into each other's eyes, letting them speak.

After having our food, he asked me for a dance.

He held my hand and kept it on his shoulder holding me close by my waist while one of my hand was clasped in his.

We swayed like that. The music was a romantic melody.