5.

Abhishree' POV

It had been almost a week since we have been married.

Till now nothing has happened between me and Raunak ji. 

Although he has started getting a little touchy, like he has started to come near me and kiss my head or cheek at times and even hug me.

It feels a little weird but I can't say that to him.

Also, he has said that he loves me. 

We were sitting in our room at night, watching a movie, when an intimate scene played and I started looking away. 

Oh God! This is so awkward.

Thankfully the scene was a short one and finished in a few seconds. We finished the movie with a normal mood.

I felt Raunak ji grab my hand and place a kiss on it. I turned to him and smiled.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and came near my face. I clutched the bedsheet tightly as my breath hitched.

He kept his forehead on mine and closed his eyes.

"Bhut time se kehna chahta tha. Aaj himmat aayi hai."

(I wanted to say this from so long. Today I have gained some courage.)

He said in a whisper. I can feel his breath on my lips. He is so close to me.

"I love you Abhishree! Pyaar ho gaya mujhe tumse."

(I am in love with you.)

I look at him wide eyed.

He looks at me and smiles. He kisses my head and says.

"Its okay. I know its sudden. You don't need to say anything. Lekin mai wait karunga jab tum bhi mujhse yahi baat kahogi."

(I will wait for the time you will say it back to me.)

I opened my mouth to say it back to him lest he gets hurt but he kept his finger on my lips.

"No need to say it back just because I said I love you. Tab bolna jab sach mai mujhse pyaar ho."

(Say it when you really feel it.)

I nodded and he looked into my eyes.

His eyes dropped to my lips and his Adam's Apple bobbed. I gulped.

He licked his lips and then looked into my eyes.

"May I?"

Wo paas aaye toh unhe rokna mat

I closed my eyes and nodded waiting for his move.

A second later I felt his lips on mine kissing me softly. His lips moved on mine in a slow, rhythmic manner and he pulled me on his lap. 

We broke the kiss due to lack of breath and he smiled and kept my forehead on his.

I was waiting for the classic butterflies in the stomach moment but nothing of that sort happened. Maybe because I didn't love him yet. Or maybe because I am just not meant for all this stuff. For love.

Today I talked to mumma and she asked me to get ready for him to make him happy.

Honestly I don't want to but then I have to for her and papa's happiness.

I opened my almirah and took out a simple saree. I started a YouTube video showing how to drape a saree.

It took me about two hours to get fully ready.