5.

Akanksha's POV

Its been two weeks to our marriage. Both of us are now back to our works.

Riya was so happy when she saw the portrait of her that I promised her.

She literally cried in happiness. She is so like Aman. A cutiepie.

I smiled remembering what happened two days back.

I was in my painting room. Samarth had custom made it for me in our home. He showed it to me the next day of our wedding.

I was making a painting for a client when I noticed the time.

It was time for Samarth to return home.

I quickly came out and went to our room.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I came out hurriedly in my bathrobe wiping my wet hair.

I was walking without seeing.

I bumped into Samarth and due to the wet floor because of my hair, we slipped and fell straight on the floor with me on top of him.

Thankfully, we fell on the carpeted area otherwise he would have got hurt badly.

We looked at each other wide eyed.

His eyes slowly started raking down my face and neck and he gulped. He looked back into my eyes and I suddenly felt hot.

No one knew who initiated it but the next moment our lips were on each others and we were kissing each other hungrily.

He turned me around caging me under his body and kissed me hard.

I moaned loudly when he bit my lip and plunged his tongue in my mouth.

His hands started to untie the knot of my bathrobe and that's when I came back to Earth.

I stopped him and he looked at me. Both of us panting. Our lips red and swollen.

He realised what he was doing and kept his forehead on mine.

"Sorry!"

He whispered and kissed my head.

He got up and helped me up.

I looked down while he mumbled.

"Wear your clothes. I'll be back."

He said and ran inside the washroom. I blushed red and started to wear my clothes. A few seconds later, I heard the shower running.

I frowned because he never showers after coming back home. Then why today?

My eyes widened and a deep red hue formed on my cheeks as I realised why he was showering today.

I know I was blushing reminiscing the moment.

Also, guys I need to tell you something. 

I am in love with my husband. And I know he loves me too. No! He hasn't confessed but I could see it in his eyes.

The way he looks at me, cares for me and always makes sure that I am fine and most important the emotion in his eyes, all say the same thing.

But I don't know how to confess.

Idea! Riya!

Samarth's POV

I raked my hand through my hair for the umpteenth time.