4.

Aisha's POV

Ok. Naisha's interview has started and I am nervous now. She would go bonkers if she got to know the truth.

"Are you trying to test me?"

Mr. Malhotra asked amused. Naisha nodded and said.

"Yes I am. Aap meri di ke liye sahi ho ya nhi ye confirm kiye bina mai ye shaadi nhi hone dungi."

(I won't let the marriage happen unless I am sure you are correct for her.)

I was sure that he is going to get angry on Naisha's attitude but instead he smiled.

"You remind me of my younger brother. He is stubborn like you."

"Answer my question."

"Six months."

"Where did you meet her?"

"I met her at a business party six months ago."

I did go to a business party six months ago but how does he know that.

Ofcourse he knows everything about me.

I rolled my eyes mentally.

"How did you fall in love with her? You are so rich and we aren't even middle class."

He smiled and looked straight at me. He looked at me with what seemed like love. His expressions were so real that even I  was shocked for a moment.

"She is the most sweet and clean souled person I have ever met. But why I fell in love with her is because of you."

He said and both me and Naisha looked at him confused.

"Me?"

Naisha asked and he nodded.

"She loves you more than anything. Tumhare liye khudko bhi kurbaan krne ko taiyar hai. The intensity and purity of her love made me fall in love with her. I am very lucky to be loved by someone like her."

(She is ready to sacrifice herself for you.)

He said everything looking straight into my eyes and I felt goosebumps on my skin. Our eyes were locked in an intense eye lock.

Naisha who was quiet for all this while jumped up in excitement.

"I approve di. Marry him right now."

She squealed and he chuckled. He looks so good laughing.

Focus Aisha. Yeah!

Naisha hugged me tightly and then pushed me to his side. I bumped into his chest and he held my waist to stable me.

"Oops! Sorry not sorry."

She giggled and I pulled away from him.

We had our lunch and then Mr. Malhotra left.

The same evening I received his message.

We need to meet tomorrow. For the ring selection. And I am going to announce our wedding so you may receive a lot of messages. Some even threatening. But don't worry about any of them.

Ok.

Although I was scared of all this happening but I knew that it was going to anyway.

Akshant's POV

Her sister was very amusing. The way she questioned me with that no emotion look reminded me of Neel.