10.

Bhavya's POV

I heard the door open and then being locked and my heartbeat fastened and palms started sweating.

He mumbled something and turned to me.

I lowered my head and he sat in front of me.

He slowly removed my veil and then sighed.

"You look so beautiful. I love you so much."

He kissed my head and I smile looking at him.

"Come let's get you changed."

He holds my hand and takes me in front of the mirror.

First he removed his sherwani and kurta saying that it was pricking him. His bare chest was on display and I blushed.

He carefully unpins the dupatta from my hair and starts taking out the pins from my hair one by one.

After about 5 minutes he groaned.

"Kitni pins hai isme. Khatam hi nhi ho rhi."

(How many pins are there. They are not ending.)

I giggled and said.

"Bhut saari. Lage raho."

(A lot. Keep going.)

He scowled and continued his work. Soon the pins came out and I sighed on relief.

He massaged my hair and I relaxed back against him.

He round his arms around my stomach and we looked at each other through the mirror.

He slowly and sensually removed my earrings and then slid my hair on one side.

He removed the necklaces and kept them aside.

He took some moisturizer and applied on my neck and ears massaging them sensually.

I closed my eyes feeling shivers down my body.

He then undid the belt that I was wearing over the dupatta.

He unpinned the dupatta from my shoulder and put in on the couch.

He then took wet wipes and helped me remove my makeup. It took about 10 minutes.

He kept his hands on my bare waist and kissed my shoulder and I clutched my lehanga closing my eyes.

He slowly unfastened my lehanga and let it pool around my legs. I was wearing a legging underneath.

He turned me around and looked straight into my eyes.

I know what he is looking for. I smiled and kissed him softly.

He bend down and picked me up in his arms.

He took me to the bed and laid me on the center carefully.

He was treating me as if I was a glass doll.

I hovered above me looking deep into my eyes.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. I pulled him down and we kissed each other passionately.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

He turned them around such that she was on top and unhooked her blouse.

She gasped and he plunged his tongue inside her mouth exploring every corner of it.

He again turned around and removed her blouse completely.

She hugged him hiding herself.

Their naked chests crushed against each other.

Rudra kissed her head to relax her.

He slowly kissed her and she started to loosen up.

He kissed his way down her jaw and neck to her collarbones and finally in the valley of her breasts.

He bit her skin and she hissed clutching his hair.

She gasped and moaned when he took one of her nipples in his mouth and pinched the other one.

She writhed because of the dual pleasure.

Once he was satisfied with both of her breasts he moved down to her stomach and kissed and licked her navel.

She was moaning and writhing under him.

He came back up and kissed her hard.

Suddenly feeling bold, she turned them around and sat on his stomach.

She started copying his actions and kissed his chest and stomach.

She unfastened his pyjamas and he helped her remove them.

All her boldness drained and shyness took over as she saw the huge bulge under his boxers.

He smirked and turned them around taking lead again.

He removed her legging and panties in a go and she gasped and closed her legs.

He kept his hands on her knees and spread her legs. He got in between her legs and licked her soft, warm and wet core and she clutched his hair tightly as he drove her to her climax.

She panted heavily as she released and he got up and removed his boxers making her look away in shyness.

He sheathed himself and settled between her legs. He positioned himself near her entrance and kissed her softly.

She bit his shoulder and scratched his back at the sudden intrusion.

He gave her some time to adjust and when he got her signal he started moving at a slow pace.

Slowly the slight pain she was feeling faded away and they made slow, sweet and passionate love to each other.

After what felt like eternity Bhavya felt her stomach coil and she found her release. Rudra throbbed inside her and he too climaxed in some time.

*Mature content over*

Rudra slumped on her and she hugged him tightly as they panted heavily trying to catch their breaths.

He pulled out and rolled over on his back pulling Bhavya into his chest.

She almost immediately snuggled into him hiding her face in his chest.

The realisation that they made love dawned upon her and her shyness returned.

"Ab pachhtaye se kya hoye jab chidiya chug gayi khet."

(What is the use of repenting when the damage is done.)

Rudra mumbled and Bhavya looked at her wide eyed.

"Seriously Rudra! Aapko yahi muhavra mila?"

(You got this idiom only?)

He nodded and said.

"I mean why get shy when we already did everything."

He said kissing her lips softly and she hit his chest at his shamelessness.

He laughed and she too joined after some time.

He got up after some time and bought a wet towel to clean themselves.

He got inside the sheet again and pulled his wife into him and patted her head softly as she slipped into slumber.

He kissed her head and hid her in his arms protectively and mumbled.

"I love you so much meri jaan."

This was the story of Rudra and Bhavya. Their cute little love story.
**************************************
This was the last chapter. Epilogue is still left.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏

Laters!!😘❤