5.

Chavvi's POV

A month had passed since our marriage and everything was going smooth.

I am slowly loosing hope with our relationship. I feel conflicted now.

Sometimes Sushant looks at me as if he feels something for me and the next moment he becomes so awkward.

Maybe he realises that I am not the one he wanted.

So much has been going through my mind lately and above all my work has been taking a toll on me.

My final year exams have started and I am feeling frustrated due to everything.

Nonstop studies and my stupid feelings for my stupid husband.

Right now we are sitting in our room studying.

He too has his exams. He is looking at his book continuously as if it is his wife and not me.

He writes something in the book and then puts his pencil between his lips.

Enough! 

I get up and go near him. I close his book and he looks at me confused.

"Mujhe ice cream khaani hai."

(I want to eat ice cream.)

I say the first thing that comes into my mind. I just want to spend some time with him.

"What!?"

"Kya what? Seedhi si baasha mai bola hai. Mujhe ice cream khaani hai."

(what what? I said it so simply. I want to eat ice cream.)

"Iss waqt?"

(At this time?)

"Jee iss waqt. Aur tum mujhe le kar chal rhe ho."

(Yes at this time. And you are taking me.)

I fold my hands in front of my chest and his eyes drop down for a moment.

He looks back up and says.

"12:30 ho rhe hai Chavvi."

(Its 12:30 Chavvi.)

"Toh?"

(So?)

"Ok. Let's go."

He takes his wallet and car keys and I smile.

Yayy! We are going on out first date. Well, not a proper one but it would count right?

We sit in the car and I give him a wide grin. He chuckles and shakes his head.

Sushant's POV

The way she demanded me to take her to get ice cream made me happy. She was behaving like a typical wife. And I loved it.

Right now we are in the ice cream parlour and she is deciding what to eat.

"Sushant help me na. Tumne toh itni jaldi se select kr li."

(You selected so fast.)

She whined and I chuckle eating my ice cream. I give her some options of the ice creams I tried and she finally comes to a conclusion after doing akad bakad.

 She is such a kid sometimes.

We take our ice creams and move out. We sit on the car bonnet and enjoy our ice creams.

"Mmmm!"

She moans having her first bite and says.

"I love it. You really have a good taste."