8.

Sanaya's POV

I love him. Yes! I am in love with Karan. Don't ask me how and when. 

Maybe in between our fights or banters, maybe during the shoot or maybe since we were in school. Yes I did have a huge crush on him when we were in school but he was so cocky and arrogant back then.

But right now at this moment, looking into his eyes I see only one emotion and that is love. Love for me. For Sanaya. Not Natasha.

He pulled me in his arms holding me securely. His one hand around my waist and other on the back of my head.

"I love you. I love you so much."

I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"I love you Sanaya."

He whispered only for me to hear and I smiled trying to keep my tears at bay.

"I love you Karan."

I whispered back he hid his face in my neck.

We heard Raghav instruct us for the wrap up scene and we looked at each other.

His hand that was on my head slowly cupped my face and he caressed my cheeks softly.

I looked at him with tears glistening in my eyes.

We both leaned in and slowly closed our eyes.

Our lips were just a few cms away when we heard Raghav yell.

"CUT!"

But we were past that. Our lips brushed and the next moment his lips were on mine.

"What the-"

We heard Raghav and an involuntary chuckle left my mouth and I felt Karan smiling against my lips. My hands went in his hair and I clutched his hair softly as we kissed each other softly.

We pulled back for oxygen and joined our foreheads.

I looked at him and smiled seeing him already looking at me.

We looked at the members of the crew and all of them were looking at us wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Ofcourse they will. We just gave them a show.

I cleared my throat and Raghav and Priya came out of their stance.

"What is going on guys?"

Priya recovered first.

"Agar ye improvisation thi toh bta to dete. We couldn't record it."

(If this was an improvisation you should have told.)

Raghav whined and we chuckled.

"It was not meant to be recorded."

Karan said holding my hand and intertwining our fingers. I looked at him with a love sick expression. Priya squealed loudly.

"Oh my God! Finally!"

All of us chuckled at her excitement.

Karan's POV

It had been two weeks since me and Sanaya have confessed our love.

Today is the launch of our show. Our families are here and today we are going to tell our families about us.

I am super nervous about reactions. I just pray everything goes well.

Our official trailer was played and then we all went to the stage. Everyone clapped and I could see my parents clapping for us.

The pride on mumma's face makes me smile and for a change papa too looks proud. He gives me a thumbs up and I smile.