8.

Anahita's POV

Me and Abhiraj are on our vacation. Our first trip together.

We are celebrating our 6 month anniversary.

Doctor life is so hectic. We never got time for each other. So, we decided to take our vacation holidays.

We are in Bali enjoying ourselves to the fullest.

We landed her yesterday and have already visited three of its famous places.

We have already had our dinner and right now he is out to search for some sweet dish. 

Why does he even need a sweet dish when I am here?

Here I am sitting in nothing but a negligee with absolutely nothing under it. My whole body is on display. Don't ask me how I got the courage.

I was scrolling through my insta waiting for my husband to return with the sweet dish.

I heard the bell ring and I peeked through the seehole. It was Abhiraj.

I smiled naughtily and set my hair properly.

I opened the door slightly and looked at him. He looked at me weirdly.

"Darwaza kholo Anahita."

(Open the door Anahita.)

"Aapki sweet dish ka kya hua?"

(What happened to your sweet dish?)

He made an annoyed face and grumbled out.

"These people don't have gulab jamuns here. Such a waste."

I giggled and opened the door hiding behind it.

I closed the door and he turned to me to say something but his eyes widened and mouth dropped.

He eyed from top to bottom. His eyes stopping at a few places for more than a few seconds. 

He gulped and looked at me breathing heavily.

"Ye kya hai Anahita?"

(What is this?)

I sauntered to him and traced his cheek with my finger.

"Aapki sweet dish."

(Your sweet dish.)

The moment I uttered those words I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Wha-"

Smack! He literally ran to the room and threw me on the bed.

"You naughty minx. Why are you naked underneath?"

He asked in a dangerously low voice. He was being rough and I was loving it.

"Easy access."

I whispered looking into his eyes. 

"Ummhmm."

He hummed while his fingers played with my folds.

I closed my eyes and my mouth parted in pleasure as he pressed a particular place.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

His mouth descended on hers in a hungry and passionate kiss.

She kissed him back with equal fervour and moaned between the kiss when one of his fingers entered her moving in her slowly.

She clutched his shoulder when his pace started increasing.

She felt her stomach coil but before she could climax he stopped making her look at him confused.

He smirked at her and she whined which soon turned into a gasp as he literally tore the skimpy piece of clothing off her body leaving her stark naked.

He leaned in and took her nipple in his mouth. She arched her back and he roamed his hands on her back. After being satisfied with her breasts he sat up straight.

He removed his shirt in one swift motion and tossed it on the floor.

She traced her toe on his chest and he sat there looking at her with a desirous look in his eyes.

He held her legs and spread them apart. He settled between them still looking at her.

She moaned out loudly as his mouth worked on her. She clutched his hair as pleasure coursed through her body.

"I really love this sweet dish."

He breathed out in between.

"More than your gulab jamun?"

She asked and he nodded.

"Definitely."

And he continued with having his sweet dish.

She felt her stomach coil again and soon found her release.

He got up and looked at her who was breathing heavily.

He removed his pants and was about to remove his boxers when he realised something.

"We don't have any protection."

She bit her lip and opened the side drawer.

"We do."

She said pulling out a packet and he smirked at her.

"All ready huh."

He rolled it on his length and settled between her legs. He positioned himself near her entrance and she round my legs around his waist.

He kissed her softly and entered her slowly. She closed her eyes and her toes curled as he hit a specific spot.

She scratched his back and shoulders. She clutched the bedsheets tightly and he held her hands intertwining it with his.

They made hard and passionate love to each other.

After what felt like eternity, she felt her stomach coil yet again and his pace increased slightly.

She soon found her release and he too climaxed and slumped on her.

He hid his face in her neck and they laid like that to calm their breaths.

*Mature content over*

He pulled out and rolled to his side pulling her along.

She kept her head on his chest and laid drawing circles on his chest.

"You okay?"

He asked and she smiled and nodded.

"Perfect!"

He kissed her head and pulled her closer.

"I didn't know you had this beastly side too."

She teased him after a few seconds and he smirked looking at her.

"You are going to witness a lot of sides of me abhi toh."

She giggled and the two looked at each other for a moment before kissing each other.

They spend the night exploring each other with their sweet and passionate love.

This was the story of Abhiraj and Anahita and how they found love in each other. She who fell in love with him before even seeing him and he who fell for her after he got to know her.
**************************************
This was the last chapter. Epilogue is still left.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏

Laters!!😘❤