2.

Aisha's POV

I was reading the newspaper while having my tea when my eyes fell on a particular article.

Once in a Lifetime opportunity at Malhotra Corporations. Apply now!

The article mentioned a few detials of a great financial opportunity for all those in need. It only called for females under 28 years of age.

I read immediately messaged on the number given. The response was quick. They asked me about my family background, my financial background and my medical history.

I was called for an interview the next day.

When I asked about the job title they replied that I would get all the information tomorrow only.

I crossed my fingers praying to God about everything going good.

The next day I was ready in my most formal attire.

Joining hands in front of God I left for the interview.

I reached the place. Paying the auto driver I quickly jogged inside.

I asked the receptionist about the interview. She was confused for a moment and suddenly realising something she told me the directions.

Following the directions I reached the place and saw around 50 other women sitting there waiting for the interview.

Oh God! Will I even get a chance to interview among so many people.

I quietly sat on one of the empty seats.

I looked around me and saw all the girls. Almost all of them were wearing short dresses. Was there some dress code that I didn't pay attention to?

I was panicking inside. All of them were focused on doing their makeup or correcting their looks. Is this some kind of model shoot interview?

Argh! Where did I land myself.

I was sitting there for an hour now and around 20 more girls have come after me.

Finally the doors for any more girls were closed. Now we 70 people are sitting in that huge waiting room, waiting for the interview to start.

For another half an hour we sit there. Then finally one man came out from what looked like the owner's cabin.

Akshant's POV

I was watching all the girls from the CCTV. Almost all of them looked like they were here for some fashion show or something.

Ignoring those plastic dolls I looked around for someone more genuine.

My eyes stopped at a particular girl. She looked nervous and scared. Maybe about getting this opportunity.

I called my PA and pointed towards the girl. He immediately went through his tablet and started speaking.

"Aisha Sharma. Age 25 years. Family mai sirf ek chhoti behen hai. Naisha Sharma. College mai padti hai. She has a bank loan and a huge amount of money to pay to some gamblers. No medical history except for common colds and fevers."

(She has a younger sister. She studies in college.)

I smirked knowing what I wanted.

I looked at him and he nodded understanding what I meant.

He went out and a few minutes later I heard a soft knock on the door.

I sat straight in my chair and gave permission for the person to enter in.

She came inside with a polite smile and greeted me. I nodded at her and asked her to take a seat.

She sat down with a thank you. I looked at her for some time. She took nervous breaths but tried her level best not to show it on face.

Finally after a few minutes I said.

"Why do you want to do this?"

"For financial help and....personal reasons."

She mumbled the last two words. I hummed and said.

"My offer is 50 crores!"

She looked up at me wide eyed. Obviously because she thought that this is a job interview. Except its not.

"You are not mad to offer 50 crores for a simple job. What do you want me to do?"

She asked without beating around the bush and I smirked.

"Hmm. Intelligent. I like it."

She was still looking at me cautiously.

"What do you want from me?"

She asked again and I answered.

"A baby!"

She looked at me for a few seconds and then asked.

"A what!?"

"I want a baby from you. Give birth to my baby."

She stood up with a jolt and looked like she wanted to reprimand me but controlled herself.

Closing her eyes she sighed and said.

"I am sorry I am not interested."

She started leaving and I said.

"I know you need this money. It would solve all of your problems and still you will be left with a lot. You need it. For Naisha."

She froze in her tracks and I knew I hit the right cord. Smirking to myself I continued.

"This is your chance Miss Sharma. Or you can lose your sister forever. You still have the option. Move out and lose her or sit back here and save her."

She stood there for a few seconds and then seemed like wiping her tears off.

She turned around and came back to where she sat a few minutes ago.

"Good decision."

I said and she looked at me with her eyes still glassy.

"Before we proceed with the contract. I need a legitimate heir so we will have to get married."

She looked at me and nodded after a few seconds.

"I would need some amount of money immediately after signing the contract."

She said and I nodded.

"Ofcourse. 25% amount you will receive immediately after signing the contract. 25% after you get pregnant. 25% after the baby's delivery and 25% after the contract is terminated. The contract terminates as soon as the baby turns two."

I said and she looked at me conflicted.

"Any questions?"

She gulped and asked.

"I will have the visiting rights. Right?"

I smirked.

"What makes you think that? Contract terminates means me or my baby would not have any kind of relationship with you. So no! You will not have any visiting rights."

"It will be my baby too."

She said looking surprised at my statement.

"You are getting money for that."

I shrugged nonchalantly and she looked at me with disbelief.

"You are so heartless."
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️