6.

Drishti's POV

I felt so angry at his mother-oh wait-she should not be called a mother. I felt so angry at that woman that I wanted to smash her head for hurting him.

"I-I can't. Unke saamne jaate hi I become the 8 year old boy again. Wo saari memories came rushing to me."

(I become the 8 year old boy in front of him.)

He whispered like a child sacred of ghosts.

I cupped his face and made him look at me.

"Tum akele nhi ho. I am there with you. Mai hamesha tumhare saath hu tumhari dhaal ki tarah. Lekin ladai tumhe hi ladni padegi. You have to tell her that she can not affect you anymore. That you win over her now."

(You are not alone. I am always there with you like your shield. But you will have to fight.)

I said looking straight into his eyes promising him that I am always there with him.

He nodded but I could see that he was still reluctant and scared. I smiled naughtily as an idea striked me.

"Kal na tum apne parents ko yaha bulao. I'll also call my parents. Ek meeting rakhte hai."

(Tomorrow call your parents here. Let's have a meeting.)

He looked at me wide eyed.

"Kya? Kyu?"

(What? Why?)

"Kyu matlab? Apne boyfriend ko mere parents se toh introduce krwaungi na."

(What why? I will introduce my boyfriend to my parents.)

I said winking at him and he smiled amusedly.

"Hold on! Boyfriend?"

I nodded and said.

"Banoge mere boyfriend?"

(Will you be my boyfriend?)

He hummed and pretended to think. I cupped his face and pecked his lips hard.

I pulled back quickly and said grinning widely.

"Ab kuch nhi ho skta. Ab toh deal seal ho gyi."

(Nothing can happen now. The deal is sealed.)

He laughed and hugged me tightly.

"I love you."

He whispered and I hugged him tighter.

"I love you more."

I giggled and he chuckled. We pulled back and looked at each other with wide smiles.

None of us knew he leaned in first but the next second our lips were on each others.

He took my lower lip in his mouth and kissed me so softly. I felt my heart flutter, butterflies dance in my stomach and my toes curl at the intensity of his kiss.

We pulled back for breath and rested our foreheads against each others.

"Ab hui hai deal seal."

(Now the deal is sealed.)

He whispered and I bit my lip hugging him tightly.

The same night I called my parents and told them to come here.

"Achanak se? Kya baat hai? Sab thik hai na?"

(Suddenly? What happened? Is everything alright?)

Oh my paranoid mother!

"Sab thik hai mumma. I wanted to introduce you guys to someone."

(Everything is fine.)