Epilogue

*8 years later*

Sneha's POV

It had been almost 8 and half years to our marriage. Although the initial months of our marriage were tough but slowly things had started to fall into place and today I can say that me and Rishabh are a happily married couple and our love has been growing with each passing year.

A lot of things have happened in the past few years.

Aneesh did create a few problems in the beginning but Rishabh did not leave my side even for a second and now that bastard is out of our lives forever.

And guys I have a news for you people. We are parents to a 5 year old.

Our baby, our son, Abhay. 

I still remember how I told the news to Rishabh.

It was almost two years after our marriage that I found out about my pregnancy.

Rishabh had an important impromptu meeting so he had to go to office on Sunday. 

I planned a surprise for him.

He returned home at around 10.

Everyone had retired to their rooms by then. I served him his food and we had our dinner together.

We then went to our room and he frowned seeing the center table decorated with flowers and cake.

"Ye sab kya hai?"

(What is all this?)

He asked confused and I smiled.

"Aaj ke din we met for the first time."

(We met for the first time today.)

He smiled and kissed my head.

We cut the cake and I fed him the first bite.

He moaned and said.

"You made this? This is so amazing."

"Thank you."

I hugged him and kissed his chest.

Pulling back slightly I looked at him and said.

"Aaj ke din aap meri zindagi mai aaye the Rishabh. Aur aaj ke hi din hamari lives mai koi aur bhi aa rha hai."

(You came into my life on this date. And now someone else is coming in our lives on this date.)

I say keeping his palm on my stomach and he looked at me shocked.

"Sneha!"

He whispered my name and tears formed in his eyes.

He hugged me tightly and kept kissing my head murmuring thank yous all along.

Seven months later Abhay was born. He is literally Rishabh reborn. 

Very serious and strict about his work and my cute little baby when not doing his work. His teacher's tell us that he always sits quietly listening and observing things and is very good at his studies.

Rishabh is so proud and says that he has got his little businessman.

Rishabh's POV

I return home to be greeted by my mother and dadi who are sitting in the living room watching tv. 

My little businessman, my baby, Abhay is sitting between them having fruits.

I look at mumma and ask for Sneha and she smirks as she always does.