7.

Vaishnavi's POV

Everything has been going on smooth in our lives.

I have been married for a month now and Akshat is truly the best husband. 

Every morning we wake up cuddled in each other's arms.

He gets ready for his work and leaves at around 8 every morning. 

Me and mummy spent the whole day together. First I help her in the kitchen and other household work and then we sit together to discuss the idea Akshat gave me about doing something for Shreya.

Shreya had always loved kids. She would always talk about how one day she wanted to take care of the education and needs of a child. Not her own. Someone who needed it.

So this is what I am going to do. I am going to start an organisation on her name for the orphan and needy kids.

Kids who have been abandoned or are orphaned because of circumstance would get all the basic necessities and education that they deserve and want.

We would need donor and investors before I get the organisation lisenced.

I have talked to some of my friends telling them about the same. One of my friends, Kartik has helped me a lot in it. One of the reasons being, he liked Shreya a lot. Maybe more than liked but could never confess because he was scared to lose her friendship.

The pain and the fire in his eyes to do something for Shreya made me both sad and happy at the same time. Shreya would have been so lucky.

A tear escaped my eye as I thought about it.

Before I could wipe it, it was wiped and I felt a kiss on my forehead.

"Kisne rulaya meri biwi ko?"

(Who made my wife cry?)

I hugged him and hide my face in his chest. His arms go around my waist immediately.

"I miss her."

I heard him sigh and kiss my head.

None of us spoke anything and just stayed like that embracing each other.

Akshat's POV

I don't know how to tell her about my mission. 

I am going to leave tomorrow morning.

Telling mumma is easy because she doesn't know anything. But telling her will be difficult. Leaving her would be difficult.

She pulls back and looks at me with a small smile which soon turns into a big one as she starts to tell me how much progress she made with her organisation work.

I am so proud of her. She is moving on from her past and is doing something for her own. For her Shreya.

I continue to look her at her as she proceeds to tell me everything while moving her hands in the air.

I lean in and capture her lips in a kiss. Pulling her on my lap I deepen the kiss and pull back after pecking her lips one last time. 

She looks at me in a daze and whispers.

"What was that for?"

"I love you."

I whisper and she hugs me hiding her face in my chest. I chuckle. My shy wife.

We are sitting at the dinner table and my wife and my mother are busy in chitchattering. Both of them have happy smiles on their faces and I have no heart to take their smiles away. But I have to.