1.

Vanya's POV

I wake up stretching myself and sit on the bed for some time like a dead body.

Finally after lazing around for 10 minutes I got off the bed and went to freshen up.

Urgh! I hate early morning meeting. But papa! He is hell bent on correcting my habit of sleeping in late. Not that it is ever going to happen.

I come out after taking a bath and get ready in my professional suit. I let my hair loose and apply liner and lipstick.

Just as I open the door I see bhaiya standing at the door. He was about to knock. He looked at me and smirked.

Leaning on the door he teased me.

"Princess ki precious sleep kharab ho gyi? Awlelele."

(Princess's precious sleep got disturbed?)

He said pinching my cheeks and I slapped his hand away in annoyance.

"Tang mat kro na bhaiya."

(Don't disturb me.)

"Bechari bachi."

(Poor child.)

He said still pinching my cheeks. 

"Argh! Bhabhi! Bhaiya mujhe chhed rhe hai."

(Bhabhi bhaiya is annoying me.)

He stopped smiling and looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Bhabhi ki chamchi."

(Bhabhi's pet.)

He muttered and left my cheeks. Bhabhi came there carrying their six months old son, Ritik.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

Bhaiya smiled and round his arm around her and said.

"Kuch nhi meri jaan. Come lets go have breakfast."

He said and glared at me. I giggled and showed my tongue to him.

He loves bhabhi so much and is scared that she would make him sleep on couch. I adore them a lot.

I go down and settle on the breakfast table.

I smile seeing papa and he appreciates me waking up early.

We start having our breakfast and papa's phone rings in the middle. He was about to take the call but one look from mumma and he kept his phone down and smiled widely at her.

We all smiled at them. After having our breakfast me, papa and bhaiya settled in the car for the meeting.

Papa's phone again rang and he picked it up. His expressions changed tremendously.

"How dare you call me? Phone pr kisi ko threaten krna bhut asaan hai. Agar himmat hai toh face to face aakar deal kro. Bloody bastard!"

(Threatening someone on phone is easy. If you have guts meet me face-to-face.)

He said raging with anger. He kept his phone aside and took deep breaths to calm himself.

"Kya hua papa?"

(What happened papa?)

Bhaiya asked and papa said with anger.

"That bloody Mishra! Usse lagta he can threaten me. He says he would destroy me. Court mai hara nhi ska toh aisi cheap tricks pr utar aaya. Usse pata nhi wo kis se panga le rha hai."