Epilogue

Abhishree's POV

*8 years later*

8 years. 8 years since the day I first held my baby in my hands. 8 years since I first experienced what it actually feels like to be a mother. And 8 years since I fell in love with my husband.

Our lives completely changed after the birth of our daughter.

I started embracing the new changes in me and started loving myself as a woman.

And since that day the love between me and Raunak ji has been growing every day.

At first I felt that I could not love Raunak ji the same way he loves me. But now, well let me show you.

Just yesterday, we were sitting in our room. It was about 11 at night.

Both our kids were watching their favourite animated movie.

Yes! Kids! We did have another child. Raunak ji did not want to because he did not want to see me go through the pain again. But I convinced him. How I did that let's not discuss that.

Ahem! So where was I ? Yes, we were watching a movie.

I saw the kids sleeping and carefully picked them up and we laid them in their room. After making sure they were sleeping we went back to our room.

Raunak ji entered before I did and I smiled mischievously locking the door behind us.

He heard the door being locked and looked at me. Smiling naughtily he asked me.

"Aapke iraade sahi nhi lag rhe mujhe."

(I don't think your intentions are right.)

I sauntered towards him and pushed him back on the bed. 

I climbed on top of him and whispered near his lips.

"Bilkul sahi lag rha hai aapko."

(You are right.)

With that he pulled me down on him and we looked at each other and laughed.

I leaned in and kissed him and gosh! Those butterflies!

He took us to the center of the bed and hovered over me.

"You've become really naughty!"

He whispered biting my earlobe.

"Am I?"

I looked into his eyes and he kissed me hard. Umm! I love this!

*Mature content ahead*

My hands started moving towards the hem of his shirt and I pulled it up, throwing it on the floor.

He smirked and started kissing my neck.

His hand went inside my shirt and he played with my navel.

He removed my top and looked at me naughtily seeing me naked underneath.

He took one of my nipples in his mouth while pinching and playing with the other.

I arched by back at the pleasure that coursed through my body.

He moved down to my stomach after being satisfied with my breasts.

He looked into my eyes for a moment and then removed my pyjamas and panties in a go.

Still looking into my eyes he bend down and gave a long lick to my wet core.