3.

Naina's POV

I knew I had to tell him one day. It's better we clear it out before giving any answer.

"Even after our engagement unhone kabhi mujhpr jyada dhyan nhi dia. I let it go thinking that he is a businessman, might be busy."

(He never paid attention to me.)

I said as all the memories came rushing back.

"Two years. We were married for two years and he never once took me out. Never once did he take time for me except when he needed me. Kabhi kabhi to aisa lagta tha he only married me for his needs and pleasure. But still I let it go that he is my husband and he loves me. Phir I found out that I was pregnant. Mujhe laga shayad ab sab thik ho jaayega. I was going to surprise him on our anniversary but instead mujhe hi surprise mil gya."

(Sometime I thought that he only married me for his needs and pleasure. I thought maybe now everything would he fine. I got a surprise instead.)

I looked at him to see whether he was listening and he was.

"He handed me the divorce papers saying that he loved someone else way before our marriage and he doesn't need me anymore."

I was so broken because I had grown attached to him if not love. The same day I left that home and came back to mumma papa.

I did not tell that man about my pregnancy. He didn't deserve it.

"He doesn't even know that he has a child."

I looked at him. He was looking at me with so many emotions.

"The only good thing that marriage has given me is Ansh."

I said and kissed Ansh's head and he slumped against me. Tired from the whole day.

I took him properly and his eyes startedd drooping. He turned and put his face in my chest and started grabbing for them.

I looked around for a corner.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"I need to feed him."

He too looked around but then said.

"You can do it in my car. It had tinted glasses."

I nodded and we moved to his car.

He opened the back seat and closed it behind me.

I could see him standing with his back facing me leaning on the car.

After this whole meeting I could conclude one thing that is he is a very nice person. And he would be a great father and partner too.

I think I know my answer.

Karan's POV

It has been almost two weeks since our first 'date'. A day after it Naina had said yes for the marriage.

Our mothers were the most excited. Mumma told me that before my marriage with Anaya. She had sent a proposal for Naina but it was never discussed again because I introduced Anaya to them.

I was surprised and shocked knowing this. Was this destiny? Were we actually meant to be together? I don't know. But I do know one thing that whatever may happen I could never forget my Anaya.

She will always be there in my heart even if I come to love Naina one day. At first the thought of falling in love again and giving someone else the status of my wife seemed like I was cheating on my Anaya.

But I realised that you can never unlove someone. Someone else makes place for them in your heart and you start loving them more but never stop loving the first person.

The feelings never disappears it just fades away with time. And in the end will remain memories. Some good some bad, but memories.

I smile remembering Anaya and looked at the ring on my ring finger. The ring she made me wear on our engagement.

I think its time for it to be where it should be. In my memories.

I remove the ring and keep it in the box which contains all the other things of Anaya. I take the box and go to the frontyard.

I dig up a hole and bury the box in it.

I tear falls down my eye as I trace the place with my hands.

But it was needed. If I want go start a new life with Naina then I have to do this. Otherwise it would be unfair to her.

I will always love you Anaya but I want to make space for Naina too. She deserves it.

I thought in my heart and a strange calm feeling took over me as if she was smiling and agreeing that I did the right thing.

Soon the dates for our wedding were decided. The shopping started.

Naina wanted a simple wedding with only close family and friends. She didn't want people to question Ansh and his legitimacy.

But our mothers wanted a lavish wedding so we decided that the functions would be done properly as in a big wedding but they would be conducted privately with only family and friends.

Everyone seemed happy with the arrangement and so this was final.

Our wedding was in a week now and I was on a video call with Ansh and Naina.

"Achha I sent some of Ansh's clothes. Aa gye kya?"

(Have they come?)

I asked and Naina nodded.

"Haan. Lekin uski koi zarurat nhi thi."

(Yes. But ut was not needed.)

"Aise kaise nhi thi. I want to twin with my son. Can I not? Kyu Ansh?"

(How come? Why Ansh?)

Ansh squealed when I called him and squeaked.

"Da-da!"

Naina groaned and said.

"Great! I keep him inside me for 9 months and the first word he says is dadda. You little traitor."

Naina grumbled at Ansh who squealed and hit his head backwards on her chest making her groan again.

I laughed and Ansh laughed along with me.

It such a short time me and him have grown accustomed to each other.

It didn't seem like the we were not related biologically.

Life was going to be so much better with him and Naina around but I still miss Anaya.

I hope this marriage brings happiness and whatever we are looking for, for both of us.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️