5.

Anahita's POV

He was driving the car looking angry as hell. It seemed like he would burst any moment.

We reached home and he directly went to the room.

I entered behind him and saw him standing near the bed looking ahead.

"Abhiraj!"

I called carefully. He turned around and clutched my arms so fast that I flinched a bit.

"Why did you not tell him that you were married? He was hitting on you the whole day."

I gulped and answered truthfully.

"Aisi koi baat hi nhi hui hamari ki mai unhe ye batati. Aise hi thodi na announce krti phirungi that I am married. And I swear I didn't realise that he was hitting on me."

(We didn't have any conversation that I would tell him. I would roam around announcing.)

"Oh really! You didn't realise. Please! Itni innocent toh tum nhi ho. Are you ashamed to have me as your husband ya wo pasand aa gaya tumhe?"

(You are not that innocent. Or you like him?)

I knew he was angry but this was the limit.

"Abhiraj!"

I shouted and looked at him angrily.

"Just because mai itne dino se kuch keh nhi rhi aapki saari badtameezi aur rudeness bardash kr rhi hu doesn't mean aap kuch bhi bolenge. And I am not ashamed to have you as my husband. Kyunki unlike you I respect my life partner."

(Just because I am not saying anything and bearing your nonsense and rudeness doesn't mean you'll say anything.)

I said mockingly. He has been so rude to me but I know that somewhere in that rudeness his care is hidden. But there is a limit to which I can tolerate his nonsense.

He smiled mockingly and pulled me closer. I was shocked at his move. Our chests were touching. His hands went inside my shirt and I pushed him in panic. He fell back on the bed.

"Ye-ye kya kar rhe hai aap?"

(What are you doing?)

It was so sudden that I think that I overreacted.

He smirked and said.

"This is how you respect your husband. By pushing him. Aur aisa kya kia maine?"

(What did I do?)

He got up and looked at me straight into my eyes.

"Do I not have the right to come near you? Touch you?"

He said standing really close to me. His hands traced my cheeks and he leaned in.

"Do I not have the right to kiss you Anahita?"

My breathing got heavy and I closed my eyes. He did have all the rights but not like this. 

I felt his breath on my lips and I stopped breathing. Please no Abhiraj. I don't want you to regret later.

A few seconds later, I heard his snicker.

"Look at you. Tum apne liye stand bhi nhi le paa rhi ho."

(You cannot even stand for yourself.)

He then held my arms and said.

"Jab character par sawaal utha jab you stood up for yourself right. Toh jab uncomfortable feel hua tab kyu nhi boli? So what if I am your husband? No one has the right to force themselves upon you."