9.

Aisha's POV

It has been a month since Ishan's birth. I can't believe he is a month old already. It seems like yesterday when I gave birth to him.

"Why are you growing up so fast? I don't want to go away from you."

I mumbled while holding his little hands in mine and trying to control my tears.

Now that he is born I only have 1 year and 11 months with him. With Akshant. With everyone here. And then I have to leave from here forever.

I wish I could stay with them always. In past year these people have become my family. How will I ever live without them.

I wish I could tell Akshant how much I love him but the contract. Which can come to an end by only two ways. Either by its termination after two years or if Akshant wants.

But why would he want that. He wanted a baby and he has Ishan now.

A tear slipped from my eye. I wiped it and kissed Ishan's head.

Neel and Akshant were in office while Naisha and me were sitting in the living room gossiping.

Ishan was in my arms.

The doorbell rang and I went to see because I knew it must be the delivery of the baby stuff I ordered.

As I took the delivery I saw the guards arguing with a woman at the entrance.

Keeping the parcel inside I went to see what the issue was.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"Mam iss aurat ka yaha aana allowed nhi hai. Pr ye yaha se jaa hi nhi rhi."

(This woman is not allowed here. But she is not leaving.)

"Mere beton ka ghar hai ye. Let me in."

(This is my son's home.)

Bete? Is she Akshant and Neel's mother. But then why is she not allowed inside.

"Let her in."

I said and the guards looked at me. I nodded and they opened the gate for her to enter.

"Thank you beta. Tum Akshant ki wife ho na?"

(You are Akshant's wife right?)

I nodded and we went inside. Naisha frowned seeing the woman and I told her who she was. She smiled and greeted her.

"Ye mere Akshant ka beta hai?"

(This is my Akshant's son?)

She asked with tears in her eyes. I nodded and took Ishan in her arms and just as I was about to pass him to her we heard a loud voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Akshant's angry voice reached our years and I saw him standing at the door with Neel beside him. He looke furious to say the least.

Akshant's POV 

I was beyond angry seeing that woman here. In my house. She was going to touch my son.

"Naisha! Ishan ko lekar andar apne room mai jaao."

(Take Ishan in your room with you.)

Naisha nodded without a word and went inside with Ishan.

"Who the hell allowed you here?"

I asked her angrily and shouted for the gaurds.

They came running and stood in front of me nervously.

"You know this woman is not allowed here. Why the fuck did you allow her to enter?"

I shouted and the two shivered in fear.

"Akshant!"

I heard Aisha's voice.

"Unki galti nhi hai. I let her enter in. She told me she your mother so maine-"

(It's not their fault.)

"She is not my mother. I don't have a mother. Iss aurat se mera koi rishta nhi hai. Take her away. Now!"

(I don't have any relationship with this woman.)

I ordered the guards but she went out on her own before the guards could touch her.

"Mai sirf yaha apne pote aur bahu ko dekhne aayi thi. Jaa rhi hu."

(I came here to see my grandson and daughter-in-law. I am going.)

"Dobara mujhe yaha mat nazar aana. Warna mai kya karunga ye mai bhi nhi jaanta."

(Don't ever come here. Otherwise even I don't know what I'll do.)

I gritted out at her. She bowed her head and left.

I looked at Aisha who looked confused. Holding her hand I went to our room.

"I didn't know about-"

"Its ok."

I cut her off mid speech not wanting to hear that woman's name again.

I went to change my clothes and when I came back I saw Aisha in the same position.

I sighed and sat on the bed pulling her on my lap.

"Kya hua?"

(What happened?)

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have overstepped-"

"Aisha! You didn't know and its ok."

I said and kissed her head. She continued to look at me and I knew she had a lot of questions.

"What is it? Puchh lo."

(Ask away.)

"Is she your mother?"

My jaw clenched and she must have noticed it because she didn't ask anything further.

I closed my eyes and held her tightly.

"My father and she had an arranged marriage. Papa was a businessman and the sole owner of the business isliye wo busy rehte the. But he gave her everything she wanted and asked for. He even took time out of his busy schedule to keep her happy. But seems like it wasn't enough for her."

I felt her fingers in my hair. It calmed my senses.

"I was six years old. Neel sirf 3 saal ka tha. Kuch samajh nhi thi mujhe but itna jaanta tha ki she and papa were fighting and papa was crying because of her. Then they got divorced. Bada hua toh dheere dheere sab pata lagne laga. Papa ne kabhi nhi bataya because he didn't want us to hate her. I read his diary one day. She was cheating on him all along."

(I couldn't understand anything but I knew that they were fighting and papa was crying because of her. I grew up ans started understanding everything. Papa never told us.)

"Papa was broken the day he caught her in the arms of another man. They got divorced but she never bothered to look back at her sons. Unhe hamari yaad sirf tab aati when she needed money."

(She remembered us only when she needed money.)

Aisha was about to say something when I said the truth about us.

"We don't even know if we are Papa's real sons or not. Papa ki kabhi himmat nhi hui ki wo confirm krwa ske. Aur hamare liye hamesha sirf wo hi hamare papa rahenge."

(Papa never got the courage to confirm. And for us he will be our father always.)

I said and finally tears fell from my eyes. This was the second time I showed her my tears.

She said nothing but just hugged me tightly.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️