7.

Chavvi's POV

Sushant has been behaving a little suspicious since the past few days.

He is most of the day busy on his phone.

I remember the incident that happened yesterday.

I was sitting in our room reading a book while Sushant was in the washroom.

I heard his phone ringing and looked at the name.

It was Shefali. His classmate.

"Sushant Shefali ka phone hai."

(Its Shefali's call.)

I shouted to him.

"Utha kar baat kr lo."

(Pick up the call and talk to her.)

He shouted back. I picked up the call and talked to her.

She wanted notes of some subject. I told her I would ask Sushant to send it to her.

I disconnected the call and kept the phone aside.

I concentrated on my book again.

He came out of the washroom and asked me what she wanted.

I told him and he nodded.

Just the his phone rang again. 

Before I could peek in he snatched the phone and looked at me.

I folded my arms in front of my chest looking at him suspiciously and he laughed nervously.

"Wo-umm-fraud call tha."

(It was fraud call.)

"Achha! Mere maathe pr kya bewakoof likha hai? Fraud call pr koi inti aggressively react krta hai? Kaun tha?"

(Really! Do you think I am mad? Who reacts so aggressively on a fraud call? Who was it?)

"Mai bol rha hu na koi nhi tha."

(I am saying it was no one.)

"Koi nhi tha toh dekhne do na mujhe."

(If it was no one then let me see.)

I tried to snatch the phone from his hand but this beast is more than 6 feet tall and I couldn't reach his hand which he had outstretched high above his head.

I tried jumping but in vain.

"Show me na Sushant."

I whined and he caged me between the wall and himself. He smirked at me and whispered naughtily.

"Kya dekhna hai tumhe?"

(What do you want to see?)

He teased me by tracing his fingers on my collarbones. His fingers started getting bold and his thumb grazed my covered nipples.

"Sushant!"

I didn't why but his name came out as a moan.

He cupped my face and kissed me hard which soon turned into a full blown makeout session.

The phone was long forgotten.

That moment he had effectively taken my mind off that phone call. But now that I am thinking about it, I find it very suspicious.

I break out of my thoughts when I receive my friend's call telling me that the result is out.

Fuck! I am so nervous.