3.

Rishabh's POV

Today my supposed would be wife and her family are coming home to see me.

Blah! As if I am interested. I don't want to see the girl because of whom I am being forced into this marriage.

I seriously want to run away from here but am here only because I love my dadi and mumma a lot.

They have been on the ninth cloud since the day the alliance has been finalised.

None of them even bothered to know how I feel or whether I actually want this marriage or not.

They think that I don't know what I want and that I am going to thank them later for this.

Bullshit! 

I go down when one of the house help informs me that the guests were here.

I am wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans.

I see a couple of around my parents age and a girl enter.

So, they are my would be in-laws.

I greet them by touching their feet and they bless me.

I look at the girl. She is wearing a simple suit with a very heavy dupatta. Too traditional for my liking.

Although she looks beautiful but I hate her. Because of her I am being forced into this marriage.

She greets my parents and was surprised to see mumma and dadi.

"Aap thik hai?"

(Are you okay now?)

She asks bending to dadi's level and she blesses her and nods.

Am I missing something.

Papa and her parents seemed to have the same reaction. Thank God I am not the only one who doesn't know.

Mumma looks at our expressions and went on describing how they met the girl in a temple and she helped dadi.

Oh! So this is how they found this sanskari sushil ladki for me.

She helped dadi. Which means she is respectful and kind towards strangers and elders. I still dislike her though.

Sneha's POV

We sit down and I observe the house discreetly. Looking at the house I can say that these people are lavishly rich. 

How come they liked a middle class girl like me.

I was feeling a little nervous but aunty and dadi indulged me in a conversation and surprisingly it did not feel like we just got to know each other. It was as if I knew them from years.

I was feeling relaxed talking to dadi and mummyji, as she asked me to call her.

"Humne toh sab pasand kr lia. Ab zara bachon ko bhi baat krne dete hai. Shaadi toh aakhir inn dono ko krni hai."

(We have liked everything. Now let the kids talk. They have to get married after all.)

Dadi said and looked at him. 

Honestly, he is very handsome. He has a perfectly chiseled jawline, sharp eyes and a pointed nose. He looks like a model. Why are all young businessmen so handsome?

*Author be like: Kyunki ye Wattpad ki duniya hai balike.*

He got up and started moving towards God knows where. Dadi nudged me and actioned me to go.

Oh! I was supposed to go where he was going. Couldn't he ask me that? Anyway.

He took me what seemed like a common balcony. It was very large to be called a balcony but it was not the terrace. I think I will call it balcony only.