2.

Sanaya's POV

I was in my school doing our daily activity when I received a call.

Motioning my students to continue I went to attend the call.

"Hi. Aaj iss waqt call kaise? Tu kaam pr nhi hai kya?"

(How did you call today? Are you not at work?)

"Hi. Kaam pr hi hu. Tujhse kaam tha yaar."

(I am. I had a work.)

"Haan bol na."

(Yes tell me.)

"Sanu tere liye ek offer hai. The company I am working with is working on a show. Lekin uski jo lead actress thi usne last moment par cancel kr dia. Aur iss waqt auditions karwana would be a waste of time and money. Tu uss role ke liye fit baithti hai. Are you interested?"

(There's an offer for you. The lead actress cancelled on last moment. You are fit for the role.)

I heard her say and I went still for a second. A show? 

"Ofcourse I am. Kis baare mai hai show?"

(What is it about?)

"Wo sab mai tujhe milke batati hu. Mai tujhe address bhej rhi hu. Tu yaha pahuch jaldi se jaldi."

(I'll tell you after meeting. I am sending you the address. Reach here quickly.)

"Abhi?"

(Right now?)

"Haan."

(Yes.)

"Lekin Priya-mai abhi nhi aa skti. School chal rha hai. Bachhe aa chuke hai."

(But I can't come right now. School if on. The kids are here.)

"Please meri jaan. Agar tu nhi aayi toh mera boss mujhe kacha chaba jaayega. Please."

(If you don't come now my boss will eat me raw.)

I looked back at the children who were doing their activity with utmost interest.

"Ok. Give me two hours. Mai sab wind up krke aati hu."

(I'll come after winding up.)

"Thank you so much. Mai wait kr rhi hu."

(I am waiting.)

She said in a relieving tone and disconnected the call. The next second my phone pinged with her message. She had send me the address and the location.

I go back to where my students were.

"Guys! I have to go somewhere. Aaj ki class cut-short krni padegi. I am really sorry."

(We'll have to cut short.)

They all look at me and nod with smiles on their faces.

"Its ok mam. We understand."

I smile and wait till they all disperse to their homes.

I close the studio and call mumma that I was going to meet Priya and will probably be late.

I then took a rickshaw and started off to the address Priya had send.

I reached there in an hour. I pay the rickshaw driver and look at the building in front of me.

Silver Night Studio

Hmm. The building looks nice. 

Jai Shree Krishna! Let's rock it!