🌸Just a Dream🌸

[fluff]

"Oh, Naruto!"

"Oh, Naruto!"

"Sakura?"

Sasuke stood at the front door, but stopped what he was doing when he heard the sound of his wife's voice from upstairs. He removed his shoes and quietly made his way upstairs, not certain whether she was sleeping or not. He found the door to their bedroom a crack open, so he peeked in slowly. However, to his horror, he slammed the door open, revealing her in bed making out with Naruto Uzumaki.

"Naruto!" Sakura giggled as she pulled Naruto closer, "let's do it."

"Are you sure?" Naruto whispered, "Sasuke's going to kill us."

"He's not here." Sakura grinned, "besides, he doesn't have to know." Sakura smiled as she pulled his shirt off.

"NARUTO!!!!" Sasuke yelled angrily and ran up to him, ready to strangle him.

Suddenly, by the time he reached the bed and punched Naruto, both he and Sakura disappeared in clouds of smoke, making Sasuke land on the empty bed by himself, "You idiot!"

Sasuke sat up suddenly in bed, panting to a cold sweat. He found himself in bed, in the same position he was in when he fell in his dream. He laid his head back in his pillow and sighed, "it was just a dream..."

"... Sasuke?"

Sasuke stopped, turned, and his eyes softened when he saw Sakura lying next to him, watching him curiously, "is everything okay?"

Sasuke replied as he wrapped his arm tightly around her, pressing his face into her chest, "yes... It is now..."

Sakura was surprised, but her gaze softened as she ran her fingers through his hair, "did you have a dream?"

"Yeah... A nightmare..."

"Was it really that bad?"

Sasuke glanced up at her, "oh, you have no idea..."

__________________________

The next day, Sasuke and Sakura went to meet with Kakashi and Naruto at the Hokage's office. As soon as Sasuke laid eyes on the Hokage, he pointed threateningly at the yellow-haired Uzumaki, "don't you dare lay a hand on my wife! You touch her, and I'll chidori you."

Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi stared horrified looks at the Uchiha, "wh-what?!"

"It's okay Naruto..." Sakura chuckled nervously then turned to whisper to Sasuke, "Sasuke, what the heck is going on?"

"You're mine. And that's final." Sasuke replied, sending shivers down her spine.

"... These two." Kakashi rolled his eyes.

.......
Written by xX_Fang_Xx