🌸What He Sees🌸

[angst]

He saw her

He saw her. He saw her tears, he saw her smiles, and he saw the sparkle in her eyes when she talked to him. He saw how gracefully she walked, and how her long, pink hair had flown behind her when they were Genin. He saw how smart she was, and how hard she would try to protect the ones she cared about. He saw her fierceness and her skills when no one else saw them, and he saw her determination that she had when fighting someone she knew was stronger than her. He saw how much she wanted him to come back home, and how she could heal someone with ease. He saw how easily she could crack the earth open, and how much she cared about her friends and her family, but most of all, he saw how much she loved him.

Sasuke saw Sakura, but he saw her just a bit too late. Why? Because now, he could only hold her limp body in the middle of the battle field as the last of her warmth left her body. Because Sakura was dead, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Now all he could see was how pale her skin was. He could see her blood on the ground, slowly drying up. He saw how her eyes suddenly became dull before she fell to the ground, and how she didn't even scream. He saw that one, small tear that rolled down her cheek before her eyes closed, and he saw her take her last breath. He saw Sakura
Haruno die right in front of him, and only then did he finally see her.

___
By konohaguild