🌸I Know Him🌸

[funny, sweet]

"Hana! I'm happy to say that you're recovering faster than we expected! So, one last session with the doctor and you're free to go!"

The young Kunoichi smiled and nodded, "Thank you."

Hana is a patient at Konoha Hospital. She's been there all week due to a broken bone, so there was no way to go back to Suna as easily as she got to the Leaf Village. She made some new friends at the hospital with the exception of a single Kunoichi who still has yet to come visit her.

"Konoha..." Hana smiled to herself and gazed out the window, "this is where it all happened, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I suppose you could say that." The nurse chuckled as she set a tray of medicines on the table.

"It must be amazing to live in a village with the most talented Shinobi in the world."

The nurse looked at her as another doctor walked in, "Oh yes, Naruto Uzumaki, the Hokage. He certainly has promise."

"I agree." The doctor chuckled, "not to mention..."

"Sasuke Uchiha." Hana finished, "you know, I couldn't stand him at first, but after all he's done, he still managed to come back around and save the village alongside him."

"You know..." The doctor smiled, "I know him."

"What?" Hana looked at her incredulously, "as in, personally know him?"

"Mhm."

"Is he as intimidating as everyone says he is?"

Now Hana was curious. This is probably the closest she could ever get to learning more about the infamous Uchiha, someone who's always been a mystery even to his own village.

"Well." The doctor chuckled, "he's intimidating all right, but he's also got a hidden side that no one knows about." She glanced out the window, "he may seem silent and indifferent, but he really does care for the people close to him. He's willing to put his own life on the line for them, for the people he loves most. His friends, his wife, his daughter..."

"Wow..." Hana smiled, "his wife must be a lucky woman. Sasuke sounds like a dream. On top of his skill, he's pretty good looking, too. I'm not going to lie."

The doctor blushed and laughed, "aw, why thank you!"

"Huh?" Hana blinked and few times then clutched the blanket of her hospital bed, "h-hang on a second!! You're..."

"Oh, that's right." The nurse grinned, "you two haven't met."

"Sorry about that, Hana." The doctor chuckled, "my name's Sakura Uchiha. I'm Sasuke Uchiha's wife."

Hana was dumbfounded, not only by the fact that she was in the presence of the greatest Kunoichi in the world, but that she'd just confessed her minor crush on her doctor's husband. She blushed, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say all that about your husband. I-I mean he's a great guy and all but..."

"It's okay. It makes me happy to hear about him from other people. Good or bad, because in all honesty, they're mostly true."

____________

- Somewhere away from the village -

"Sakura Haruno? Yeah, she's a beast."

"She's flat-chested, though. I don't think she's ideal."

"No, she's pretty hot."

The three men chuckled drunkenly among themselves at the small dango restaurant.

"Haven't you heard, though? She's married."

"Married? Dang, there goes my chance. Who the hell had the balls to ever steal her away like that?!"

"Shut your trap, idiot. It's that Uchiha..."

"You mean Sasuke Uchiha?"

A voice from the booth behind them asked. They turned to look at the man, "yeah. That's him."

One of the men clenched his fists and clicked his tongue, "well, damn him."

Their unwanted visitor looked at them, "why?"

"Cuz. I thought I could be the first to get to her." The first drunk man wiped his nose, "well there go my chances with her."

"You know..." The dark-haired man stood up from the booth and walked up to the three men, "I know her."

"What?! Like... Know her personally?!"

They looked at him incredulously until one of the drunkards turned pale, "hold up... This is... No freaking way... Y-you're--"

"That's right, Idiots." Sasuke Uchiha glared at them, his eye glowing red with the Sharingan, "now, you're going to regret having said every single word you ever said about my wife."

I'm sure... Sakura smiled to herself. He's somewhere out there protecting the village. But he's also remembering what he has back here. His friends and family, I know he is. Because I just know him that well. And that's just who he is. 

~~~

Written by xX_Fang_Xx