🌸Just One Yesterday🌸

[modern AU, angst, fluff]

Was there any possible way to live?

"It's okay, Sasuke. You were too good for her anyway."

She was too good for him.

He could feel Karin rub her hand on his arm.

"She was such a bitch. She was taking advantage of you."

"She wasn't."

"She was. Sakura only liked you because you have money. Every girl liked you because of your money."

"Is that why you just had sex with me?" He heard Karin sigh behind him, pressing up against him.

"I love you, Sasuke. I loved you longer than you've known Sakura. I'm the only person who's meant to be with you."

It didn't feel like it.

"Get over her."

"She broke up with me on graduation night."

"That was two weeks ago."

"Okay."

He let Karin cuddle him, wanting to feel some sort of comfort.

"Do you even know which college you're going to?" Karin asked him.

"No. But I know Sakura's going to the States. We were going to try a long-distance relationship, but she broke up with me."

"Stop talking about her."

They were in silence for a while, but Sasuke's mind was loud with thoughts of Sakura.

"Didn't you get accepted to Konoha Medicine?"

"Yeah."

"You should go there."

"Why?"

"Don't you want to be a doctor?"

"Hn." he responds, but Karin knew that he was considering her idea.

(*>.<*)

"Sasuke... I think we should break up."

"Break up?"

"Yeah..."

They were standing in the halls of Konoha High, waiting for the graduation ceremony to begin.

"Why?" he asked her, and she looked down, staring at the ground. Her hands were gripping her graduation gown, wrinkling the cheap fabric.

"Because... I want to." She raised her head to meet his eyes, and Sasuke could see tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"No! No you don't!" He shook his head quickly, hoping that Sakura was just kidding.

"I do!" She turned around to walk away, but before she could do that, Sasuke grabbed her wrist. "Let go." She told him softly.

"Do really want to break up?" Sasuke asked, only to see Sakura nod her head.

"It's better this way," she sobbed, but Sasuke didn't notice, he was trying not to cry.

She ripped her hand from his grasp and ran away to the auditorium, where the graduation ceremony would be held.

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

His dorm wasn't that bad.

He just didn't like the fact that he had to share it.