🌸Younger Siblings🌸

[Sarada, fluff, funny]

Frick.

Frick.

Frickity.

Frick.

Fuck.

Younger siblings are a pain.

_____

She wants a younger sibling.

She notices how everyone, but her has one.

And in all honesty home is sorta lonely. With it being just her and her parents and on top of that she only had one friend.

So she thinks that if she had a younger sibling, maybe then it wouldn't be so lonely.

I wish I had a younger sibling.

A few months later her mom is pregnant with a baby, her new brother or sister.

She remembers how she was so excited when she finally arrived.

"Meet your new baby sister, Sakura," her mother had said to her. "Her name is Ayame."

Sakura decided to be the best big sister ever.

Ayame was six when she died and Sakura blames herself for that.

It was during the afternoon that she died. Ayame was always hiding Sakura's stuff and she had had enough of it. Ayame had the tendency to forget where she hid anything and so Sakura was tired of it. Tired of looking for her stuff for hours and hours.

Ayame had gone on another one of her hiding sprees that day and Sakura was already mad enough because of a fight with her parents.

She took out all of her frustration and anger on Ayame, which led to Ayame running outside and onto the road.

She tried to save her, honestly, but she was too late. She wasn't fast enough.

Ayame was hit by a car and died.

Sakura has blamed herself for that death even today, twenty years later.

⋘⋙⋘⋙

"Well Sarada what did you wish for?" Sakura asks her six year old daughter.

"I wished for a...its a secret!"

"Aw...come can't you tell me," Sakura pouted playfully while and taking a bite of the birthday cake.

"I wished for a little sister!" she beamed.

Sakura smiled.

Her husband then whispered in her ear, "well then we should start on that present tonight."

Sakura's face turns red and she almost wanted to slap Sasuke.

⋘⋙⋘⋙

Sakura laughs as she sees her kids playing with each other.

Sure they fight all of the time and Sarada is always saying she hates her sister and would rather have a brother.

But in the end they love and care for each other.

Her kids are a symbol of her and her husbands love. They are the proof of their love.

And in a way her kids act and sometimes treat each other the same was as Sasuke and Sakura act and treat each other.

_____

Frick.

Frick.

Frickity.

Frick.

Fuck.

Younger siblings are a pain.

But in the end they love and care for each other,

Even though they may not show it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Written by 1-BUBBLES-1