🌸Hatred🌸

[angst]

Okay. Sorry I haven't been updating for a while and supporting my friends but here it goes:

We were once best friends, till I admitted my feelings for you. You were using me. And now, you're with her, I can't help but feel happy for you both. You need her. And I'll never be her.

"Sasuke, Why do you hate me?"

"......"

"Can we start over?"

"No."

You walk away, we haven't talked in months. I miss you, so much has happened since then. will it ever the same again? I JUST CAN'T BEAR IT ANYMORE! why? what did I do to you? I said I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't complain! Why do I still love you when all you've done is hurt me? Why?

My worst nightmare has come true and now you're out of my reach. You keep on walking when I'm glued to the cement. You've met someone new. Karin...... Now I'm invisible to you. we only talk sometimes. The memories that will fade that mean nothing to you, mean the world to me like the only key to my happiness with you. I'll treasure them, just like how I treasured you. Why can't I stop thinking about you? Why can't I move on?

You're killing me, I don't have enough chakra or strength to heal myself. It's a scar. Permanent. Until you are mine once more.

Why is so hard to let you go? Is love really that blind? When you can't see how hurt you are. Just for the person you love, you forget to care about yourself when you love them so much! Why? I'll wait for you, as the scar becomes deeper. I don't have long left, I don't have much time until my heart stops beating for you. As my tears make a puddle that'll never dry up.

I'll live for you, but you wouldn't do the same for me. My heart beats every second because of your existence. It won't stop beating until the day that it's too much for me. What do I do? If it isn't you? I'd die knowing that you love her as much as I love you. I care about your happiness.

Your smile is enough to make my heart beat fast. It makes me know how happy you are without me every day. I'll pray for you every single day until he day I die.

A bullet in my heart when I see you smile with her. The gunshot I'd take for you any second, any day. Now let me tell you the full story of our story.

~~~

Yes this is a real story. But in this case I am Sakura and my ex best friend is Sasuke. Karin is his new best friend girl. And this is our story. Btw this is happing right now. Now let's begin.

So what do you think? Comment down below for more and if you want the next part!

"Love is like a drug you become so addicted and you know that its a regret but you still love him. Love is another regret, you wasted your time, your tears, your life, you forget to care for yourself..... because you've sacrificed your health to be with him. You've become so blind that you don't see how hurt you are just..for..him..." sigh "And he'll forget your existence, and you think that he's the only one that exists." 

written By Teresa_Uchiha

Promise that next one will be happy!