🌸 Pretty Girls Lie Pt. 3🌸

[modern AU, fluff]

Will Sasuke get the pretty girl?

Will the pretty girl continue lying?

Was the girl his girlfriend?!

FIND OUT NOOOOOOOOW!

(Lol I'm such a corn ball 😂 )

Pretty Girls Lie pt. 3

"Sakura huh." She says with a curl of her lips. We stood in line at the grocery store paying for the inessentials we wanted.

I looked over my shoulder countless times, just so I could see her one last time.

"What about her?" I ask her looking over at her. I furrowed my eyebrows together in fake confusion.

"You know what." She flips her hair over her shoulder. "You used to sleep with her didn't you?"

I frowned. She couldnt be even more wrong. I've never slept with Sakura. Never felt the need to. She stimulated my mind. Made me think with my head more than with my manhood.

"Absolutely not." I shake my head from side to side.

"You looked like you saw a ghost when I walked up." She crossed her arms. "She's pregnant or something?"

"Jesus no." I say more sternly. "Look, we used to talk; that's it. We never made any sexual passes at eachother—we never felt the need to. We understand eachother on an intellectual level."

"So why'd you break up?" Ino tossed her hair to the side. "She's beautiful."

"She runs from love." I answer paying for my things. "Just didn't work out."

"Is that the one that had your brother and I cleaning up your drunken vomit for two whole days?" She crossed her arms. "I should've said something."

"Look, you're my step-sister, not my mother Ino." I tell her. "I don't need you defending me or trying to get me out of situations. And no one asked either of you to clean my drunken vomit. I could've done it myself."

"Well, it looked like you needed my help." She turned on her heels once I grabbed the bags. We began walking out of the store. I looked up and I got a glimpse of pink hair, loading groceries into her blue Toyota Camry.

"Well I didn't." I say staring at the pink haired woman shove the cart into the cart rack and proceed to her car. She slipped in and slammed the door shut. I could see her. Running her hands frantically through her hair, resting her head on the steering wheel.

My heart dropped in my stomach. I had to look away. I reached my car and popped the trunk open with my keys. I placed the groceries in the trunk and walked to get in the car.

—————

I knocked on the door before me. Feels like deja vu. Everything in me was shaking nervously as I heard the heartbreaking sounds of Jhene Aiko playing on the otherside of the door. I smiled to myself remembering the first time I heard the song. She played it loudly as I sat in her living room drinking wine. She sung the song completely off key; but it was beautifully sung because it was her, in her element. Comfortable enough to sing at the top of her lungs in a horrible made-up key she invented while I'm sitting on the couch of her home.

Her body swayed to the song; which had a story of a girl, who's in love with a guy. She feels the guy is a brave individual—or even crazy—for loving someone who's as damaged as she is; hoping he'd stay in the end.