🌸Being a Father🌸

[funny, Sarada, fluff]

"Sasuke..."

"Sakura, you did it."

"What's her name?"

"Sh, don't worry about that now, you need to rest. You used a lot of chakra just to give birth. Probably not the best idea, huh?"

"No, it's okay." the Uchiha's wife giggled, "a name, Sasuke."

"A name..." Sasuke smiled, "the one we came up with long before this."

"Still?"

"Of course. Sarada Uchiha." Sasuke said as he took the baby into his arm, holding her close and making sure to keep her warm.

"Sasuke... I'm a mother." Sakura blushed excitedly, "and... You're a father!"

"I..." Sasuke swallowed hard, feeling his throat closing up, "I'm a father..."

My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I married the very strong and gorgeous Kunoichi, Sakura Haruno. And with her, we had a daughter, Sarada Uchiha. Having team reunions with Kakashi and Naruto, we've heard the questions of what could be the hardest part of our lives as the strongest ninja in the village. Well, I would honestly answer this question to anyone who asks it that it's not even the fights or battles. The hardest part of my life...

Is being a father.

__________________

A.) EXPERIENCE

As the last Uchiha and losing his parents when he was younger, he never really knew how to be a father. He really had no father figure growing up, and his closest trace to parental figures are the two that he grew up with in a parental setting the longest.

"Kabuto, bring me some tea."

"Right away, Lord Orochimaru."

Sasuke watched in amusement as Kabuto ran off to make tea for his bedridden Sannin master and snake user, Orochimaru.

"Here you go." Kabuto brought the tea as well as a plate of dumplings and new bandages to wrap around Orochimaru's useless arms. As he removed the bandages, Kabuto turned to Sasuke, "Sasuke, would you like some tea as well?"

"Uh, no thanks..." Sasuke rose an eyebrow and continued to occupy himself 'polishing' the blade of his katana.

Kabuto refused to give up, "Well, Sasuke, how about some dumplings instead?"

Frankly, this scene disturbed him and never left his memory.

________

"Sasuke, would you like some tea?"

"Uh, sure." Sasuke accepted the cup from his wife as she proceeded to change the bandages on his left arm. He loves way she holds his arm the way she was doing at the moment, so he decided to get a little playful, "careful Sa-ku-ra... You might strike a nerve somewhere..."