🌸Flower Crowns🌸

[fluff]

Sasuke watched Sakura weave the stems of different flowers together, forming some sort of ring

Sasuke watched Sakura weave the stems of different flowers together, forming some sort of ring. The red and orange petals complimented each other and almost looked like a sunset. Sakura finished her little creation and walked over to her teammate, who was lying on the ground not too far away, still breathless from the spar he and Sasuke had just had. The thirteen year old girl placed the ring on top of Naruto's head, surprising him.

"Huh? What's this Sakura?" Naruto asked, poking at the ring of flowers on his head.

"It's a flower crown! I made it for you!" Sakura replied brightly, before skipping back to her spot and starting on a new crown, leaving behind a blushing blonde.

The next crown she made was simply made of leaves she found from different bushes and trees, with a few daffodils sprinkled in between here and there. After she finished, Sasuke watched as Sakura skipped over to their Sensei and placed the crown on top of his head, well at least she tried to, but Kakashi's bushy hair got in the way. Instead, the flower crown simply flopped to the side, hanging off of his hair.

Sakura laughed as Kakashi inspected his little gift. "Why thank you Sakura, it suits me." He said, making the girl grin as she walked off.

Now instead of walking back to her spot, Sakura jogged out of the meadow, waving at Naruto as she passed him and presumably going home. This made Sasuke feel somewhat let down, he was Sakura's favourite, right? He should've gotten a flower crown as well. About a half hour later, when the three remaining teammates were about to leave, Sakura came jogging back into the meadow holding something blue in her hand.

Although still a little bit breathless, Sakura placed her last crown on top of Sasuke's head and smiled. "Sorry for taking so long, the pretty blue flowers were near the river down there." She said, pointing in the direction she came from.

Sasuke simply mumbled a 'thank you' and began making his way home, leaving behind a cheerful pink haired girl. As he turned his back, Sasuke smirked a bit, who knew that annoying girl would go through so much trouble just for him? It made him feel just a little bit happy.
____
By konohaguild