🌸Lines🌸

[fluff]

Ah love

Ah love...

What a sweet sweet thing.

But why is love such a hard thing?

I mean really?!

Seriously?!

When you love someone why is it so hard to tell them?

Or when you have a crush on someone?

Like seriously?

How hard is it to get up and say three words?

"I like you."

But us humans always have to make things so complicated.

It's actually kinda funny.

How much drama we create.

Would you like to hear a cheesy story.

Well I don't know if you'd call it cheesy.

Just some of it is cheesy.

Or maybe all,

I dunno.

Enough talking,

Shoo. Shoo. Get out of here.

And read forward.

_____

There she was on the park bench, crying. In his opinion she shouldn't be crying. She should be happy instead, but then again he doesn't know what had happened to her.

He decides to cheer her up.

"I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes," he says once he's arrives at the bench.

She looks up at him with a blank look. She's still crying, but tries to make an attempt to stop.

With every failed attempt he tries using another new line. "You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill."

She stares at him her face still blank and the tears dried.

"If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer."

A faint tint of red now adorns her cheeks.

"If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you."

This time she smiles, "you think I'm pretty? Even with my giant forehead and pink hair?"

"Yea...why? Pink is a unique hair color. It suits you. And plus we can have giant foreheads together," he lifts his bangs and reveals his forehead.

She let's out a small laugh, "my boyfriend was cheating on me, I just found out today. He said it was 'cause I was ugly."

"Well then...you must be a snickers because you satisfy me," he grins.

She gives him a serious look.

He sighs, "whoever decides to cheat or dump you are the ones who.should be crying. Because you're amazing and you don't deserve to cry. Correction they don't deserve your tears."

"Thanks."

"Hm...for what?" He asks.

"Cheering me up and making me feel like someone."

_____

Aw...

Now wasn't that cute?

The lines were so cheesy though.

Don't ya think?

Ah love...

Its such a wonderful thing,

But it causes too much drama.

Goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~

Written by 1-BUBBLES-1 for @HutchinsonGirl4Ever