🌸Euphoria🌸

[angst]

You know about it, don't you?

Yeah.

But why won't you say a word about it?

Because I don't want to hurt Him. He wants to hide it from me, I can't risk it.

Don't you think He is hurting now?

I know He is. The hurt in His eyes whenever He looks at me pains me more.

Can't you help Him? Help Him from the hell he created Himself?

I want to. I really do. I want Him to escape from His prison. To be true to Himself.

But you can't. I know the exact reason why.

And that is?

You don't want to let Him know. Let him discover that you already figured out His act.

That is completely true.

I can't blame you for that. You are a cure to Him. But also a drug that He can take whenever He wants to.

It pains me that everything you are saying is true. I know that when we are together, he can escape from His demons. It might not last forever but at least He can feel happiness for a short time.

Is He really happy? You and I both know that beneath that smiling face of His is a broken boy.

And that is something I want to change. He might be acting strong and shares no weakness, but inside, He is tearing apart.

You are the only one who can help Him. Not His family nor His friends. But you. You can save Him.

Why do you say that?

Like I said earlier, you are like a drug to Him. Make Him happy even for a short time.

That doesn't mean I'm the only who can save Him. There are a lot of people who can.

No. No they can't. The only person that can give Him freedom is you.

...

Don't pretend that you don't know. You're the only person who can let Him feel this way.

Why do you sound confident in your answer? You don't know Him completely.

Because you are the only cause of His Euphoria.

••••••••••

Written by Cherrysanro