🌸Fictional (Part 1)🌸

[modern AU]

It started off as a usual Sunday afternoon for Sakura, she was working her way through another book with a cup of tea placed next to her. Sunlight peaked through her half shut curtains, and a feeling of serenity surrounded the pinkette. The book she was reading was the third and final book of the series, and sadly the protagonist was about to die.

Sasuke's dark hair was matted to his forehead with blood, his vision was blurry as he had used his sharingan for too long. His snake-like enemy began to corner him-

Sakura was interrupted by a knock on her door, with a sigh she marked her place in the book and lazily got up before walking to the door. She fixed her appearance slightly by the mirror in the front foyer before swinging her door open.

On the other side, a young man about the same age as her stood restlessly.

"Hi, you're my favourite book character and I know how your story ends and it's not good so I wanna change it!" He blurted out, only to receive a blank stare from Sakura.

"And.. who are you exactly?" Sakura asked, skeptically. She was beginning to wonder if she should call the police, clearly this guy was a little crazy.

"I'm.. Sasuke Uchiha."

____
Heheheheheheehe this is inspired by a post on Tumblr LMAO

I'm not sure where I'm going with this but it'll go somewhere I guess..

By konohaguild