🌸Todo En Su Vida🌸

[modern AU, bittersweet]

Age 10

Their fighting started out small, harless, and usually over trival things, such as who was supposed to pick up the kids and why the water bills were so high.

She didn't know how things had gone down hill so quickly.

She remembers the first terrible fight her parents had. She was hiding in her room under the bed with Sasori, who was six at the time. She was hugging him tightly, trying to still him from his shivering.

"I know what you're doing!" their mother yelled. "I saw what was in your underwear!"

"I'm not doing anything!" her father responded.

"You're always gone! You're probably with that fucking slut!"

She didn't hear her father say anything, just the slam of the door and words she didn't know coming from her mother

At the time, she was too young to know what they were talking about.

And she wished it had stayed that way.

Age 15

"I think your father wants a divorce."

At this, Sakura looked up from her phone and stared at her mother, who was in the driver's seat of their old minivan. They had both just left their therapy session and were now headed to Konoha Plaza.

"Why?" Sakura felt her heart drop. She knew her parents were having some problems but she didn't expect things to be so bad.

"Because Tsunade-san asked me what I would do if we sat down and asked me that. She wouldn't be asking that unless he wanted a divorce," her mother explained. She looked tired, worn. "He told her that he wants a divorce, I'm sure of it."

In the back, Sakura's little brother, Sasori, was singing along to It's Everyday Bro, completely oblivious to the conversation Sakura and her mother were having.

"Five mil on youtube in six months, never done before!"

"Sasori! Stop singing!" her mother yelled angrily.

The little red-head jumped in suprise by his mother's outburst.

Sakura felt sorry for her brother, not liking her mother's yelling. Actually, she didn't like people yelling in general.

She gave out a silent sigh. Sometimes, she hated her family. The amount of problems and stress they gave her... she hated it.

"We're here."

She looked outside her car window and saw that her mother had parked outside.

||θ^θ||

Her breasts were, too, small.

For a 15 year old, one would expect at least a B-cup, but not for her. Sakura always had to get the smallest size possible.

It wasn't just the boobs though, it was everything.

Her hair was too long, her legs were too big, her forehead very large, and she was taller than most girls at school.

Very ugly.

Age 16

She was failing.

Well, not failing, but her grades were getting worse by the minute. She had no motivation this school year. She couldn't see herself with a good career anymore. Her parents were fighting more often and Sasori was starting to cause trouble at school. The other day he thrown a wooden puppet at another kid.