🌸Sasuke's Memoirs🌸

[fluff]

A day had passed. Sasuke saw a strange plant. He had been with Orochimaru for years and had learned the names and effects of different types of plants. But this one was a bit odd. He had never seen this before. Its leaves had an unusual star-like shape and had a small peach flower on it which gave it an attractive look.

Maybe she would know.

Two years later, he would be told that the attractive plant was actually a poisonous plant and even smelling it could cause paralysis.

A week had passed. Sasuke met the Kazekage and started helping with the renovation of Sunagakure. Many people were wary of him but they eventually got used to his presence. He even got acquainted to some of the shinobi and civilians.

She would want me to socialize.

He even used his susanoo to save the civilians during the absence of their kage when a part of the large wall, which was under construction, fell down.

A month had passed. Sasuke walked along the shores of a beach on the outskirts of the land of the Mist. It was beautiful or not bad, as Sasuke would normally say.

She would adore this view.

Two years later, he would come back with her and sit there before she was called to help a woman deliver a child.

A year had passed. Sasuke heard about a local goddess who came to life while traveling through the Land of Spring. Konohana no Sakuyahime was the name of the goddess.

What a fitting name for her.

He didn't stay long enough to hear that this goddess had a husband, Ninigi no Mikoto, who was quite similar to his own self.

A year and a half had passed. News arrived that she had been kidnapped. His Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan spun to life as he proceeded to rescue her with his sword unsheathed. The ground shook beneath him. She had already defeated the enemy inside and was on her way out. He quickly placed the guards under a genjutsu and used a fire jutsu and walked away just as she arrived.

How could I forget? She surpassed the Slug Princess and became the Slug Queen.

He smirked as he left. He was damn proud of her and was ready to accept that in front of anybody.

Two years had passed. Sasuke received a letter from Naruto which mentioned Sakura's admiration towards him and his role which was said to be similar to the Konoha Police Force which was once managed by the Uchiha clan. He returned to Konoha with a smile.

To her.

He hugged her afterwards and proposed marriage. They got married the next day. She accompanied him for his travels and everywhere else.

Three years had passed. Sasuke was worried for his wife. She vomited one day and he shrugged it away. She vomited for one month straight and that terrified him. She always seemed to worry about how she ate, what she ate and when she ate. Did something happen to her? Was she going to die?

I'm pregnant.

He kissed her furiously. She was taken by surprise. He kept on kissing her face and her neck and started undressing her. They made love that night. And the next and the next and the next...

Four years later.  Sasuke held a baby in his hand. He was afraid of holding his daughter with one hand, but Sakura used one of the sheets make him a support to hold their child.

So tiny. So innocent.

The child became the third female he ever loved behind his mother and his wife.

Five years later. They were in Konoha, living a normal life. Although he felt like a househusband every now and then since Sakura resumed her duties at the hospital. But their daughter kept him company. And for once he wasn't lonely inside his own residence.

Mother.

Sarada constantly reminded him of her mother and grandmother. Hell, he was surprised when Sakura sometimes behave like his mother.

Six years later. He was the only one with the Rinnegan. He was the only one who could do this. He had to leave his only source of happiness. His home. Konoha had never felt like home. Because the only home he had was with Sakura and Sarada.

I'm sorry.

He apologized for hurting her emotions again and again. She deserved better than him, he always thought. The day he voiced that thought was the day Sakura slapped him and yelled at him to never say such things again unless he wanted her to leave.

Fourteen years later. He failed as a father. He failed to recognize his only daughter. Sasuke had almost killed Sarada. On top of that, she assumed that Sakura wasn't her mother.

What a joke!

Hell would freeze over before Sasuke got attracted to another female, much less love her. He doubted a few things when he saw his wife again.

Was her ass always this perfect?

He had realized with sadness that not only had he missed his only daughter's childhood, he had missed his wife's touch. Sarada was the only Uchiha who slept that night.

Fifteen years had passed. He could afford to stay in Konoha without any Otsutsuki popping up here and there. At least for a limited time. He didn't care how long he had before he had to leave. But he planned on making he most of his time.

My family.

He lived them and he was proud of them. One might call him overconfident for believing that Sarada graduating the Academy was meant to happen. But hey! That did happen and she defeated a cloud ninja in three seconds. Her dream of becoming Hokage didn't sound stupid like Naruto's words once used to.

--NaTsuMe_SenJu
Enjoy the update...
Random fan of the day: vulyn000