🌸Dream Part 2🌸

[university AU, fluff]

The bell rang, declaring that their last period has come to an end.

After that guy left, Haruno Sakura was unable to concentrate fully. The guy also never came back.

No one seemed to care, but she does. She didn't know why, but she just do. She's worried about that guy she have never met before. About a guy she have never seen before. About a guy she haven't talk to yet. And about a guy she knows nothing about---even his name remains unknown to her.

She fixed up her things, as she saw a pink rose at the side of the professor's table, her second dream popped up inside her.

And she lost it again, reminiscing oncr more about that unforgettable dream..

The girl is still her, but she's born a princess. Living in a castle.

And the girl in her dream, is about the same age as she is currently.

The pink haired 17 year old princess told her maids to stop following her wherever she goes.

The maids are full of reluctance, because it's their position that's on the line of the princess's safety.

The pink haired princess managed to escape during the ball held by the king and queen. Since everyone were incredibly busy, she ran outside their castle.

She ran, and ran.

Unbeknownst wherever she's going.

Until she came to a stop, her whole body was shaking of tire. She's almost breathless.

She fell to the ground, her pastel pink colored ball gown earning some unclean dirt.

She didn't care.

Until a hand of a man has reached out to her front---

The hand was steady, before taking a hold of it, she took several glances around her.

She looked up, and saw the classiest man she have ever encountered.

The guy is dressed up as if he was a prince. Maybe he is, a prince?

She took his hand, electricity flowed through their touch quickly in a flash.

Once she have remained her posture, she thanked the guy. Who said nothing else, but did something else.

He lowered one of his knees, and kissed the back of the princess's hand.

He took her back soon to the castle, turns out he really is a prince. He just followed her when he saw her running out.

At their arrival, the king and queen was at the very gate--- waiting.

The night was about to end, the black haired prince took a hold of the pink haired princess's nape using his right palm. Which took the princess in deep surprise.

He half closed the gap between them, almost hugging the princess.

His lips tickled her left ear as he spoke.

"Be safe."

It was so simple, but it felt like it meant a thousand.

Back inside the castle, her mother, the queen, is helping her with her hair.

"Such a lovely rose you got there." The queen commented quite glad.

The pink haired princess got curious. And took whatever is pinned on the back of her left ear.