🌸Once upon a night🌸

[fairy tale AU, bittersweet]

Written by Snowstormjinx (Loop music )

There will be some language , comic relief , also Death  , and a bit of gore in the end , jus a bit

:3 Don't hate me

Start story

A night as cold as winter , with Jack frost jumping on their heels , he kisses the woman's cheek she grows chill but tries not to notice him , seeking warmth in the man in front of her "Sasuke , why do you bring me here ?" a pink haired woman asks her cheeks rosy from the frost , she's wearing layers to keep her warm , cause she was not dumb unlike the uchiha who was either to distressed or forgot , so he freezes his ego off . She had even brought a basket of food .

"Sakura were going to the hanging tree , remember " He replies the dark haired man asks as Sakura purses her cupid bow lips . "You wanted to know what creature I am , so I'll show you "

Sakura nods , her pink locks covering her ears and outer cheeks keeping her face warm . her green eyes glowed in the white of the snow and darkness of the trees , while the Uchiha could completely blend in .

"Why are you only wearing only wearing a sweater Sasuke ~kun , You didn't even bring food , are you hungry " she teased her basket , hanging from her elbows , she took out a meat bun and started to eat it , as she walked .

Sasuke's stomach growled " Oy give me a bite "He asks laying down his pride, Sakura pushes a small bite into his mouth trying not to stare at his face .

"Motto (MOre ) " he asks his bangs kissing her forehead as he tries and steal another piece as he grabs her by the waist . "You can have another bite "Sakura says smiling .

Will get a bit heated (Small make out session)

"I never said what I wanted " Sasuke states his voice huskily as he starts to kiss her cheek rubbing his fingers on the sides of her now exposed neck , as the dark haired man started to lick her collar bone . " Sakura your so red , what a cutie " he says as Sakura turned bright red like a cherry , he brings his lips upon hers and starts to smirk as he kisses her touching her neck lightly to make her shiver in pleasure .

"Ummm .. is this my last kiss Sasuke kun " the smart girl asks.

"How did you find out "Sasuke asks as his fingers pushes the bangs away from her face , kissing her forehead, trying to avert his eyes from hers .

"I read a book about Uchiha's being romantic's , Heh heheh , I came upon that book by chance "Sakura explains .

"Come on , I need to show you my kills " Sasuke says finally looking at her emerald eyes . She nods her eyes are wide , but she rushes off with him  her hair ribbons and pink hair glow with the white back drop.

"I've enjoyed you too much I'm afraid , I tried being careful  , and it didn't work . I'll end up killing you like my brother killed Izumi  "He says .

"I know ... my sister did not die for nothing , She was not kissed to death in the arms of the man she loved , as he was crying , especially not in front of me for nothing , my sister was strong , but the Uchiha had doubts , and that is why she fell in his arms . " Sakura replies sadly

"Don't doubt if you do Then I'll be another golden flower blooming here , I'm a tree spirit , I have to go back to the ground or at least turn to a tree , when I'm dead " Sakura says looking at the surrounding trees .  "I'm so glad I'm not a Willow maid , but we'll share a similar death "(Celtic myth about dryads )

"No you won't  , do not worry I won't let you die , especially in my arms ."

"Awww what a cute couple " The goddess of love says as she watches them , " Eros give them a curse  ,I'm in a bad mood today " She says cheerfully .