🌸Encounter Part-1🌸

[school AU]

Uchiha Sasuke, the new guy in school didn't like a particular group of friends. They were either smiling or laughing. He disliked their popularity, the way they shined among all the students. Teachers approached them for tasks because somebody or the other in that popular group was talented or experienced. They never let anybody down and Uchiha Sasuke started hating the attention they received.

Uzumaki Naruto and Sabaku no Gaara, the guys who were natural leaders and could motivate everyone (including Sasuke, much to his surprise). And yet, Naruto was the one who barely passed the exams. You want someone who knows about botany, you go to Yamanaka Ino. You want advices on food and diets, Akimichi Choji isat your service. For a debate or a game of chess, either Nara Shikamaru is sleeping or he is already doing one of those with the only one with a strategic mind ike him, Temari. Need advice on animals or insects? Talk to Inuzuka Jobs and Aburame Shino. Hyuga Hinata will tutor you if you have any problems with your studies. Kankuro and Sai were on par with fine arts students waiting to get their post-graduate degrees. Hyuga Neji and Rock Lee, the excellent martial artists and Tenten, the girl who was an assistant instructor for the self defence classes for girls.

And then there is Haruno Sakura. Uchiha Sasuke is fed up with that name. People are hovering near the class to either confess or to ask for advice. He overheard a random girl talking to Sakura about being stalked. The next day, the girl was smiling and Matsumoto Hayate from the C section had a plaster and injuries. He didn't find out the connection between the girl and the bruised boy, but when he did, he shivered.

"You there, you're in the same class as Haruno, right?" A random guy called out to him on a random day. He turned to look at him and the guy took this as a sign to flung his hand on his shoulder and get too friendly.

"Do you know if she'll tutor me instead of the Hyuga girl?"

"No. I am busy." Sasuke took the hand off and started walking away.

"Hey man, come on. Help me with this will you? If I get her number, I'll share it with you."

"No thanks."

"That wasn't cool." The guy's temper snapped and he grabbed Sasuke's collar. A few gasps and a few voices were heard, but none of them stepped forward to help him. Not that he needed it.

Sasuke grabbed the hand and twisted it too fast for the guy to cope up with and he ended up being kicked towards the floor.

"I don't have time for this." Sasuke started walking away. But he was pulled back by his collar and the guy had lunged forward and punched him.

A few punches were thrown here and there but it was obvious that the quiet new boy had the upper hand. A few punches later, Uzumaki Naruto and barged into scene and pulled Sasuke away with him. Sabaku no Gaara went ahead to 'talk' to the other injured guy.

Naruto took Sasuke to the school clinic and made him sit on one of the beds.

"Don't move. It'll hurt." The blond teenager took out his phone and started tapping on it. Sasuke ignored the warning and tried to stand up, but only groaned in pain as he felt a stab-like pain from his feet.

"Told ya." Naruto made him sit on his bed and sat beside him.

"You put up quite a fight." Naruto broke the silence. The dark-haired teen just replied with a 'hn'.

"Naruto, how's he?" Sabaku no Gaara slentered the clinic.

"Not sure. I'm waiting for Sakura-chan. It pained when he tried to stand up."

"I'll just leave." Uchiha Sasuke wanted to avoid everyone from the popular group and graduate from high school.

"Yeah right, as if your pain has vanished after one attempt to stand up." Naruto sarcastically remarked. Sasuke grunted, but didn't move at all.